Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Halloween Exchange

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

NikkiB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinySpark View Post
I'd love to make some friends in this forum, but I am not sure if I am too much of a newb to participate in this gift exchange? any thoughts?
of course your not get stuck in!! post everywhere and get to know us
Top   #31
Citizen

GryffinSong 

Quote:
I'd love to make some friends in this forum, but I am not sure if I am too much of a newb to participate in this gift exchange? any thoughts?
The more the merrier I say! We all were new once!!!
Top   #32
Citizen

Glitterbird 

Might as well sign me up too. Exchanges are always such fun! WW is fine

And WELCOME Tinyspark!
Top   #33
Citizen

TinySpark 

all right, I'm in! yay. I can't wait to get to know everybody!
Top   #34
Citizen

TinySpark 

0. ALLERGIES: None
list anything you think might apply to packages. Pet dander, smoke, harsh chemicals, dye, ect.

1. What colors do you like? Please be more specific then "earth tones" or "cool colors"

colorways that make me swoon… blues that remind me of the ocean, especially the mediterranean sea, ocean sea glass green, catholic school girl uniform plaids, tweeds with unexpected pops of color, violets with grey scales, neutrals that remind me of the desert, colors in georgia o’keefe’s paintings, warm colors that remind me of spectacular sunsets, something so fabulous I haven’t even seen it yet

2. Do you wear jewelry? If yes, what types? Silver, gold, crafty, polished, small, large OR If you don't wear jewelry?
don't really wear jewelry, except for my watch and a lovely charoite bracelet. I would love some small celtic inspired earrings, think studs but not.

3. What smells do you like?
grassy lawns and english tea roses and cedar

4. Candles or incense?
neither, I have a soapstone oil burner that I like to burn fragrant oils in.

5. Do you like body care items?
I like bath salts that smell green and fresh

6. Food items? Tea, coffee, cookies, chocolate, etc
I love loose leaf teas. Some of my favorites I have gotten from around the world, that were local specialties, from my forum friends (cough cough ... ravelry, a knitter's paradise)

7. Do you collect anything?
other than yarn, which I have way to much of? erm, unused thrift shop stationary, of the unique kind.

8. Hobbies? obviously besides tarot/oracles
knitting, computer programming

9. Favorite animals/trees/flowers/herbs/etc
flamingos! sorry, can't think of any spirit animals at the moment.
willows, red wood sequoias, orchid trees, magnolias, cedar, japanese cherry blossom
hydrangeas, english tea roses
lemongrass

10. Favorite types of books? (yup comics count so do cookbooks)
children's fiction of the Hunger Wars and Howl's Moving Castle variety

11. Types of movies?
I don't really watch t.v. or movies. but I did love Whale Rider and Armageddon ( I really just love Steve Buschemi, don't ask me why!?)and Howl's moving Castle

12. Clothes? Thinking more of scarves or wrap
I have a ton of accessories (as I knit most of them) so not in need really, though a pretty handkerchief would be especially loved.

13. Other divination tools that you like to use or would like? OR Types that you don't like?
do books count? erm, I guess not.

14. One item that you really would want to have?
a book on numerology and the tarot would awesome sauce!

15. What do you absolutely hate or do not want?
sweets! I know I know, I just don't have a sweet tooth. but a small salted caramel might be ok, those are the only types of sweets I like.

16. What types of things you like?
hmm, I love cheap holiday socks. cheap touristy keychains and fans. chaorite.

17. What types of things can't you stand?
patchouli! yuck, and kissing someone who has just chewed fruity bubblegum. yuck. tmi? ;b

18. Favorite Tarot Cards? strength and justice

19. Any other directions/info for your partner? Example(s): non-smoking, no pets, etc
erm, can't think of anything.

Optional: What path of religion do you practice? AT'ers are mix of beliefs, want this to be fun and not offend anyone even on accident.

I am roman catholic. but I respect all religious, atheist, and agnostic beliefs. As long as you believe in something, I am all for it!
Top   #35
Citizen

Glitterbird 

. ALLERGIES:
NONE

1. What colors do you like? BLACK, DEEP DARK REDS, PURPLE, ORANGE,

2. Do you wear jewelry? Love all jewelry

3. What smells do you like? Love all fragrances

4. Candles or incense? Love them all

5. Do you like body care items? Very much

6. Food items? Love coffee, teas etc.

7. Do you collect anything? creepy weird stuff or sparkly stuff, compasses, watches, maps

8. Hobbies? cooking, bird watching, nature

9. Favorite animals/trees/flowers/herbs/etc Crows and owls, I love all flowers esp roses and dandelions. Love all trees herbs etc I'm a nature girl

10. Favorite types of books? cookbooks, thrillers, informative

11. Types of movies? thrillers

12. Clothes? love scarves

13. Other divination tools that you like to use or would like? OR Types that you don't like?
crow stones, wands - I'm game for anything.

14. One item that you really would want to have? Can't think of anything

15. What do you absolutely hate or do not want? ???

16. What types of things you like? Odd stuff, nature stuff, goodsmelly stuff

17. What types of things can't you stand? ???

18. Favorite Tarot Cards? Fav decks, Halloween, Wormweird, RWS, Anna, favorite cards are Queen Wands and High Priestess.

19. Any other directions/info for your partner? Example(s): non-smoking, no pets, etc
Oh please don't send a pet HAHAHA
Top   #36
Citizen

JennyFunk 

Quote:
As the moderator has asked, I've got to get the ok from TheCrownedOne, but holding a space for you I'll post here asap when I get a reply! They are so much fun, and a simple one to get involved in!!!

Thanks for all the interest! Today is the last day for sign-ups, giving us a week to prepare our packages for the partners! I will post the partners tomorrow pretty close to this time. For now sign-ups are still welcome!

Announcement: This exchange will be secret, you will not reveal yourself to your partner until they open your package and post here that its received I think it makes it more exciting. You will know who you are gifting too, but the box coming to you will be a mystery till the very end!
Top   #37
Citizen

NikkiB 

Oh great fun! Can't wait!
Top   #38
Citizen

GryffinSong 

So that my partner doesn't have to dig into my profile (unless they want to see my decks and other info), here's my questionairre:

0. Allergies?

cigarette smoke

1. What colors do you like?

I love peaches, corals, creams and soft greens. I also really like teals and blues.

2. Do you wear jewelry? If so, what style?

Yes, silver, contemporary, handmade. Natural stones (as opposed to faceted crystal). I have pierced ears, wear rings, and sometimes bracelets.

3. What are your favorite scents?

Citrus, pine, apple and cinnamon, melon. I DON’T like strong scents like roses or musk.

4. Do you like body care items such as soaps, lotions, bath salts, etc.?

I use lotion. The rest I prefer to choose myself.

5. Do you like candles or incense?

Candles, yes. I’m sensitive to smoke, so incense is generally a bit too much for me.

6. Would you like any food items such as tea, coffee, cookies, chocolate, etc.?

Teas are fine. I don't drink coffee and as much as I love chocolate I'm inclined to migraines, so it's off the menu.

7. Do you collect anything?

Nothing to a huge extent, but I enjoy getting small stone or wood animal carvings, tarot decks, tarot bags and cloths, and things with gryffins, dragons or greyhounds on them, as well as things with wild animals (especially lions and other big cats) or birds on them.

8. Do you have any hobbies?

I’m an artist by profession, but consider my creations also an essential part of who I am. I’d do it whether I needed the money or not. I also am interested in hiking, photography, quilt making, hiking with my dogs, learning new things, travel and hopefully I will get back into scuba diving.

9. What are your favorite animals/trees/flowers/herbs/etc.?

I love cats, especially the oriental breeds. I love sighthounds, especially greyhounds, borzoi, salukis, and Italian greyhounds and whippets. I love birds of prey and the long-legged shore birds. Heck, I like all birds!!! I love the big cats like lions and tigers and snow leopards. I love ferns and wildflowers. I adore Japanese and Siberian iris, and daylilies. Trees. Hm. I’m not sure I’ve ever met a tree I didn’t like, but I especially love flowering trees like dogwood, crape myrtle, cherry and the like. Have I mentioned how much I love ferns? I'm absolutely wild about contrasts in texture such as ferns in front of a smooth stone.

10. What are your favorite types of books?

Mystery, especially authors like Dick Francis. I also enjoy the light-hearted mysteries that have cats as main characters, or elderly women, or other unlikely heroes.

11. What are your favorite types of movies?

Pixar-style animated films. Anything with Duane Johnson in it. Action films. I can take gore, but cannot take being scared to death, so I no longer watch horror films. I enjoy light comedy or romantic comedy sometimes.

12. Do you like accessories like scarves and wraps?

Not particularly.

13. What other divination tools would you be interested in having?

I participated in a swap for a "junk oracle" here on AT. Although junk, per se, isn't interesting to me, having small charm-sized objects for what I now call my "tiny treasures oracle" would be lots of fun. Small animals or charms or other little meaningful items would be fabulous.

14. Is there one item that you’d really love to have?

Things made with love.

15. What types of tarot decks you like?

Warm, inviting, creative, and /or humorous. I have to love the artwork. I like folksy styles (Kissa Tarot and Sun and Moon Tarot are good examples), real cats, cards with greyhounds in them. I adore the ferret tarot’s humor, and I'm surprised to learn that I ADORE the cats-in-costume of the Baroque Bohemian Cats.

16. What types of tarot decks can't you stand?

I don’t care for goth, gore, nudity or non-scenic pips. And there’s a particular type of poor proportioning in drawing that bugs the heck out of me. Not the all-out primitive … that I find rather charming. But a drawing that looks like a pre-teen or teen drew it. Where it looks like it wants to be realistic, but its just a bit “off”. Drives me crazy, so tons of decks out there that others love, are on my “no, no, no!” list. PM me for details if you care. I don’t want to insult an artist out there just because of my fussiness. And for the most part, digital realism doesn't float my boat. I like to see the artist's hand, as it were.

17. Optional: What path of religion do you practice?

None. I consider myself an open-minded skeptic.
Top   #39
Embrace your inner squirrel.

Chiska 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyFunk View Post

Thanks for all the interest! Today is the last day for sign-ups, giving us a week to prepare our packages for the partners! I will post the partners tomorrow pretty close to this time. For now sign-ups are still welcome!
I hope you meant a MONTH to prepare our packages!!
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.