Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Pub (h) Train leaves feb 11.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

EllieP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxen View Post
(((NT)))

I hate that feeling of sore red skin when you've got a cold. A few drops of peppermint or Tea Tree oil in a steaming boil of water can help and has the bonus of not being directly on the skin.

Morning, EllieP

Got up a bit later this morning, pulled my cards for the day and wrote on my blog. Quite productive so far. Now to get on with my other writing...
Mornin' Flaxen, I have yet to pull my card because I felt inspired to add to my art journal first, while slurping my morning cuppas! Then I came on here, and suddenly it's nearly nine... Right, at it, girl, before nothing at all gets done. I'll pop in and out.

What are you writing?
Top   #21
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernTigress View Post
Okay, Big Mistake.

I am well-known for using things not for their intended purpose. So I tried rubbing some Peppermint Foot Creme under my nose. My breathing is a little clearer, but it is now very very obvious that the skin around my nose is sensitive from too much blowing.

In short, "ow, ow, ow. Sniff, snort. ow, ow, ow."
((((NT)))) Oh huge ow! Poor you! (But kudos on amazingly inventive idea!)
Top   #22
Citizen

Lutestring 

hello, i'm watching the tennis nadal and djokovic

(((NT's nose)))
Top   #23
Resident

Flaxen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
What are you writing?
I'm writing a children's book. It's 80% there - just working towards the ending and then will come a long editing process.

Morning Wendy,

Glad you had a good walk with the dogs. It is very cold here - a real bite to the air compared to previous weeks.
Top   #24
Citizen

EllieP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutestring View Post
hello, i'm watching the tennis nadal and djokovic

(((NT's nose)))
My dad'll be watching that too. He's 94 and loved the Murray Djokovic semi final. He doesn't mind who wins so long as it's great tennis!

Quote:
I'm writing a children's book. It's 80% there - just working towards the ending and then will come a long editing process.
That sounds really great. I'm doing a YA - 44,000 done so far, probably 80% too if I were good at Maths, but have backtracked at the moment to change it to the present tense as it works better that way. And yes, there will be loads of editing after it's finished.
Top   #25
Resident

Flaxen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
That sounds really great. I'm doing a YA - 44,000 done so far, probably 80% too if I were good at Maths, but have backtracked at the moment to change it to the present tense as it works better that way. And yes, there will be loads of editing after it's finished.
You're only a little bit behind me then - I'm on about 55,000. I've found a few plot holes I need to sort out - things I've mentioned and haven't quite followed through properly.
I'm debating whether or not to join a local writer's group but the thought terrifies me.
Top   #26
Citizen

EllieP 

Quote:
I'm debating whether or not to join a local writer's group but the thought terrifies me.
Me too, not the bit about joining but being terrified. I like to have something that I myself feel is my best before letting others comment. If I'm happy with it, then I really don't mind accepting others' comments because that's helpful, but when I'm not yet ready to let it out, it feels wrong to have others eyeing it up! So I don't go to one. Anyway, the only members round here would be sheep
Top   #27
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Blue - when you get here - nip along to my Box. I put some Northern Kings stuff there for you to try. They're a Finnish "supergroup" - bassist/vocals out of Nightwish, and other instruments/vocals out of other Finnish metal bands. They do symphonic heavy metal covers of unexpected tracks. And it works! Amazingly well. Lots of Youtube of them.

They have one other album out (which I have).

Also, take a listen to Dream Theater - been around forever, lead guitar is John Petrucci - I love 'em, but James is a bit meh other than loving the guitars.

Did your Imaginaerum come from Amazon? If not, gimme a yell.
Top   #28
Citizen

emmsma 

Goddess Help Me. I am obsessed. I've watched 14 hours of Roswell. I can't stop. My head is pounding and my eyes are dry,b ut I've only a few episodes left...
Top   #29
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Hang in there Emmsma - more coffee should do the trick....

What grabbed you with this show?
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.