Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Pub (h) Train leaves feb 11.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Fresh pub, hot coffee, new music to listen to, it's a "Good Morning"!

emmsma, you've managed some sleep, right?

Wu , I'll head to the Box to check it out! I haven't gotten Imaginaerum yet, the order that it was in was waiting for a preordered novel that's almost a month away from release yet. They usually send out the stuff that is in stock, then ship the preorder later, but not this time. So, I cancelled that order and need to redo one. I've got a hole punch(for leather) sitting in my cart and can put together another order.

Have you listened to Mallah's flute music in the Advertisements forum here? I'm ordering that(mp3) today, too!
Top   #31
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

The tracks are all loose and messy - should have made a folder for them, but I have to upload them one at a time ....

Some more off Imaginaerum in there. You'll need to check out their properties when you download to see which is by which band I think.
Top   #32
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendywu View Post
The tracks are all loose and messy - should have made a folder for them, but I have to upload them one at a time ....

Some more off Imaginaerum in there. You'll need to check out their properties when you download to see which is by which band I think.
I can tag them in Media player(I think). If not, I'll load them into my box in folders......need to go figure that out, too!
Top   #33
Citizen

EllieP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post
I can tag them in Media player(I think). If not, I'll load them into my box in folders......need to go figure that out, too!
Anyone feel like telling me what a "box" is in this context? I hate not knowing things. Life-long learner, me! Tell me to mind my own business though if that's what you want to way. I won't mind, honest
Top   #34
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

If you use Google Chrome you can go to the Google Web Store and get a Box which is free storage for up to 5Gb of stuff in their cloud, and you can invite specified friends to share the things you put in your box. I only ever share with the TrainGang (and that's what my box is actually called) and if they lived locally, I'd be nipping round with piles of CD's saying "try this", "listen to this" and to me my Box is the online version of this - I so wish Blue lived closer - we have loads of music we could do the "try this" thing for each other.

It's also handy for putting stuff in that I want to view at work - if I have documents I've dealt with at home I don't have to email them - I just store them in my box. I know Google documents works on the same basis, but I like my little box
Top   #35
Citizen

EllieP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendywu View Post
If you use Google Chrome you can go to the Google Web Store and get a Box which is free storage for up to 5Gb of stuff in their cloud, and you can invite specified friends to share the things you put in your box. I only ever share with the TrainGang (and that's what my box is actually called) and if they lived locally, I'd be nipping round with piles of CD's saying "try this", "listen to this" and to me my Box is the online version of this - I so wish Blue lived closer - we have loads of music we could do the "try this" thing for each other.

It's also handy for putting stuff in that I want to view at work - if I have documents I've dealt with at home I don't have to email them - I just store them in my box. I know Google documents works on the same basis, but I like my little box
Aah, thanks. I keep my stuff in Dropbox which serves the same purpose. I don't use Chrome, but thanks for explaining!
Off to work with a client now. Back later.
Top   #36
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Sorry, didn't mean to just disappear like that. Got all wrapped up in my daily draw.

I'm still very much in the learning stages when it comes to this type of stuff, clouds, folders....finding my downloads...
Top   #37
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Ditto. I had a long series of lessons from James yesterday on torrents, downloads, viewers - my pore head is wore out . I haz been edumacated!

I have mail to look forward to! Amazon told me my Leonard Cohen CD had shipped but it didn't come yesterday - which means it will come Monday or Tuesday! Yay for things to look forward to!!!

Also - thank you Yira for saying my gmail will collect email from other accounts. I have linked my other email account to my gmail and now have the best of all worlds. I like that the gmail gave me the option to have email from the other account marked to say it came from that account. Very handy!
Top   #38
Citizen

cardlady22 

It's morning! Slept very well & had lots of adventurous "story" dreams.
Top   #39
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

How are you feeling today? Any better?

I have been given some flowering oolong tea . I need to find a glass pot to do the tea justice. I'm sure I can use a coffee pot though - since I happen to have a spare and don't own a glass tea pot.

http://www.islandteashop.com/bloomin...-Flowering.php
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.