Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. 15

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBreeze View Post
Tarot of the Silicon Dawn
5 of Cups/ 3 of Wands/ 9 of Swords
Startled/ Achievement/ False friends

At the moment you are startled by the possibility of this idea, it will take a lot of effort and if you manage to get it done it would be an achievement, but makes sure you don't tell people you don't trust in the beginning stages before you idea is a concrete, otherwise they will put your confidence down.

What can I do to ensure that both R and me, get a job?
7 cups rx / 9 pents / queen swords rx
realistic / security / cut throat

you're going to have to be realistic and know that both of you may not get jobs-- especially if you're competing for positions at the same company. whatever the case may be, you're going to have to be really business-like and aggressive if you both want a position somewhere. just keep your eyes on the prize and remember it's about having security and practical means right now and you have to fight to survive.

---

if i choose the holistic dentist that is closer by in E, will i be satisfied with his work and better off in the long run choosing him?
Top   #1071
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
7 cups rx / 9 pents / queen swords rx
realistic / security / cut throat

you're going to have to be realistic and know that both of you may not get jobs-- especially if you're competing for positions at the same company. whatever the case may be, you're going to have to be really business-like and aggressive if you both want a position somewhere. just keep your eyes on the prize and remember it's about having security and practical means right now and you have to fight to survive.

---

if i choose the holistic dentist that is closer by in E, will i be satisfied with his work and better off in the long run choosing him?
7 of cups/Moon/3 of swords
Options/Uncertainty/Disappointment

Unfortunately looks like the cards are saying no, that you probably should look further, that there are better choices that you are unaware of, and there is something you don't know about this holistic dentist, so it is better to avoid future disappointments.

Q: Had I not started reading tarot cards, would anything have happened between me and N?
Top   #1072
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
7 of cups/Moon/3 of swords
Options/Uncertainty/Disappointment

Unfortunately looks like the cards are saying no, that you probably should look further, that there are better choices that you are unaware of, and there is something you don't know about this holistic dentist, so it is better to avoid future disappointments.

Q: Had I not started reading tarot cards, would anything have happened between me and N?
devil rx / knight cups / 4 cups
freedom / sweetness / apathy

things may have started with the two of you-- maybe some superficial flirting somewhere, but it looks like you two wouldn't have given one another a chance in the long run.

---
EDIT: i looked into the guy some more and was shocked to see that one important protocol for safety is not followed... so it's back to the drawing board... *sigh*

okay, i found another dentist... would this particular dentist in S be the best one to go to and would help me heal (she has a SIX MONTH WAITING LIST though ), or should i go to the guy with the crappy website, or is there still a better option for me out there and i should keep searching?
Top   #1073

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.