Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. 16

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
rob oprah?
lol!

Quote:
temperance / 2 wands / 5 pents
balance / compromise / struggle

not to sound buddhist-biased here, but this is reminding me of "the middle path" in buddhism and how we should realize there is suffering in the world, but just accept that it is there and it is a part of life and no better than the non-suffering parts of life, if that makes any sense.

---

you were spot on with the reading, friture... now i will ask: who is going to cost the most money (and, thus, will i able to afford them)?
Okay that made a lot of sense.. I think I'm starting to get the gist of it but so much more to explore, thanks MantraTarot! something for me to start off (btw, Buddhism is my first choice if I'll ever adopt a religion )

3 of cups/Devil/10 of swords
Lighthearted/Hefty/Annihilated

You'll be happy paying for T as you'll find the price valuable for the service they provide; as for J I have the idea of you slaving to pay it off (on cards??) and that's going to take a toll on you; you won't be happy paying C, not because you can't afford them, but you find their service unworthy of your money, overall, you can afford these three if you're willing to find the means, however it will take time to see how much value for money each service provides.

Q: Are my current feelings/mood (euphoria) absolutely mine or tainted by some energies I'm picking up (especially with intimate partners who our cords not entirely cleared off)?
Top   #11
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
lol!

Okay that made a lot of sense.. I think I'm starting to get the gist of it but so much more to explore, thanks MantraTarot! something for me to start off (btw, Buddhism is my first choice if I'll ever adopt a religion )

3 of cups/Devil/10 of swords
Lighthearted/Hefty/Annihilated

You'll be happy paying for T as you'll find the price valuable for the service they provide; as for J I have the idea of you slaving to pay it off (on cards??) and that's going to take a toll on you; you won't be happy paying C, not because you can't afford them, but you find their service unworthy of your money, overall, you can afford these three if you're willing to find the means, however it will take time to see how much value for money each service provides.

Q: Are my current feelings/mood (euphoria) absolutely mine or tainted by some energies I'm picking up (especially with intimate partners who our cords not entirely cleared off)?
yeah, methinks you're spot on again. *sigh* it's expensive to be healthy i guess!

9 wands rx / 3 wands / king cups rx
weakness / realization / super sensitive

i think it actually may have to do with past intimate partners! you are very intuitive and sensitive, and i just think you naturally become this "3rd party" to other energies almost... like you're just a lightning rod and pick up things-- especially with people who have/once had a connection with.

---

okay... now it's time to specific things a tad more...

okay, if i choose to go with T (the one who i'd be okay happy with and not financially too strapped for), will there be any health complications (i.e. is she going to be competent enough to do things well and i won't end up having more problems long term-- or even short term-- due to her work)? in other words, will everything be a complete success and that's it i'm good for another 10 years or so if not for the rest of my life?
Top   #12
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
yeah, methinks you're spot on again. *sigh* it's expensive to be healthy i guess!
Ditto

Quote:
9 wands rx / 3 wands / king cups rx
weakness / realization / super sensitive

i think it actually may have to do with past intimate partners! you are very intuitive and sensitive, and i just think you naturally become this "3rd party" to other energies almost... like you're just a lightning rod and pick up things-- especially with people who have/once had a connection with.

---
Both a blessing and a curse.

Quote:
okay... now it's time to specific things a tad more...

okay, if i choose to go with T (the one who i'd be okay happy with and not financially too strapped for), will there be any health complications (i.e. is she going to be competent enough to do things well and i won't end up having more problems long term-- or even short term-- due to her work)? in other words, will everything be a complete success and that's it i'm good for another 10 years or so if not for the rest of my life?
Sun/Ace of wands/8 of swords
Positive/Positive/Bound

Only time will tell - you'll be feeling great about her work in the beginning and in 10 years time, still be pretty satisfied about it, as for the rest of your life, I feel that it could be due to the *current* available technologies that will make you in the future go 'oh I wished we had that procedure available then' so there's no perfect solution to this

Q: What is he feeling/thinking about me and T?
Top   #13
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Ditto

Both a blessing and a curse.

Sun/Ace of wands/8 of swords
Positive/Positive/Bound

Only time will tell - you'll be feeling great about her work in the beginning and in 10 years time, still be pretty satisfied about it, as for the rest of your life, I feel that it could be due to the *current* available technologies that will make you in the future go 'oh I wished we had that procedure available then' so there's no perfect solution to this

Q: What is he feeling/thinking about me and T?
knight pents / 10 pents rx / 7 cups rx
hero / old age / reality

he's thinking it's time to settle down and do what's right. he realizes he's not a young man anymore and he has responsibilities. he wants to do the proper, "logical" thing.

---

okay, same Q as the one i just asked before, but this time apply the question to the "emperor" guy J with all the experience but is very expensive.
Top   #14
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
knight pents / 10 pents rx / 7 cups rx
hero / old age / reality

he's thinking it's time to settle down and do what's right. he realizes he's not a young man anymore and he has responsibilities. he wants to do the proper, "logical" thing.

---

okay, same Q as the one i just asked before, but this time apply the question to the "emperor" guy J with all the experience but is very expensive.
HP/Devil/9 of wands
Intuitive/Shackled/Persevere

J's treatment will actually stand the test of time, you'll feel like 'this is the one' when you're undergoing it, like they will give you just exactly what you need; in 10 years time it will still stand strong, and it will definitely last till the end of time, feels like if you chose this you will go on with your life forgotten about you've even undergone the treatment because of its positive impact? Whatever the result is, the keyword here is 'strong'.

Q: What's in store for me 2014?
Top   #15
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Q: What's in store for me 2014?
RWS

King of Wands - Hermit RX - Death RX

charisma - alone too much - necessary death

Well, there is a King of Wands that might enter in your life or you might have something really good with him, but it depends on you, if you continue isolating yourself in a comfortable idleness and refuse to let things go and get out in the world, he might go away. To me it seems like the King is ready to stand up and leave, as the hermit has turned his back to him and is preventing Death to advance towards the King.

---

Q: Good q, Friture, I'll steal it: What's in store for me in 2014?
Top   #16
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

King of Wands - Hermit RX - Death RX

charisma - alone too much - necessary death

Well, there is a King of Wands that might enter in your life or you might have something really good with him, but it depends on you, if you continue isolating yourself in a comfortable idleness and refuse to let things go and get out in the world, he might go away. To me it seems like the King is ready to stand up and leave, as the hermit has turned his back to him and is preventing Death to advance towards the King.

---

Q: Good q, Friture, I'll steal it: What's in store for me in 2014?
off topic Q for any cat lovers out there (i know SD has cats, which is what prompted me to ask): are you supposed to trim a cat's nails, or do they just naturally sharpen them down when it becomes too long for them?

moving on...

8 cups / 5 wands / 3 pents rx
abandon / strife / loss

oh jeez... well, 2014 for you, SD, will be about total transformation and leaving behind the old to make way for the new. you'll go through a long and hard process-- maybe even your "dark night of the soul" so to speak-- but it will eventually pay off big time and bring you into a greater period of happiness and peace down the line.

---

same Q...
Top   #17
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
off topic Q for any cat lovers out there (i know SD has cats, which is what prompted me to ask): are you supposed to trim a cat's nails, or do they just naturally sharpen them down when it becomes too long for them?
I for one don't... I guess it's more for the comfort of the humans or preventing the cat from "clawing" any creature, but still, I don't see people taking out cat's teeth... Anyway, I never trimmed my Jazzy's claws, I've got scars to prove that, but that's his cat pride, cause after his big accident the vet convinced us to trim his man... erm tomcathood. ><

Btw, thank you Mantra for that, it gives me hope that I'm doing the right thing now!

Quote:
same Q...
RWS

Knight of Swords - V of Pents RX - Sun

direct - passing bad feeling - LIGHT!!!

Well, you'll realize that actually, you were NOT left out in the cold and that you've created the snows in your heart and you'll soon melt them and become a smart, direct, incissive warrior, but make sure you overstep the boundaries of common sense!

---

Q: My love life in 2014? Still single, or attached?
Top   #18
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I for one don't... I guess it's more for the comfort of the humans or preventing the cat from "clawing" any creature, but still, I don't see people taking out cat's teeth... Anyway, I never trimmed my Jazzy's claws, I've got scars to prove that, but that's his cat pride, cause after his big accident the vet convinced us to trim his man... erm tomcathood. ><

Btw, thank you Mantra for that, it gives me hope that I'm doing the right thing now!

RWS

Knight of Swords - V of Pents RX - Sun

direct - passing bad feeling - LIGHT!!!

Well, you'll realize that actually, you were NOT left out in the cold and that you've created the snows in your heart and you'll soon melt them and become a smart, direct, incissive warrior, but make sure you overstep the boundaries of common sense!

---

Q: My love life in 2014? Still single, or attached?
2 pents rx / hanged man rx / queen cups
no change / movement / happiness!

the beginning of the year will move slow and there won't be any change in the love department... however, towards the late middle of the year (maybe august/septmeber?) you are going to fall in love with someone very special and i think he'll be a virgo, too.

---

if i end up choosing J (even though he's most likely expensive), will he be honest and ethical and competent in the work he'll do on me?
Top   #19
Citizen

zayats 

Quote:
2 pents rx / hanged man rx / queen cups
no change / movement / happiness!

the beginning of the year will move slow and there won't be any change in the love department... however, towards the late middle of the year (maybe august/septmeber?) you are going to fall in love with someone very special and i think he'll be a virgo, too.

---

if i end up choosing J (even though he's most likely expensive), will he be honest and ethical and competent in the work he'll do on me?
I'll join!

9 of cups / ace of swords / 4 of pents
confident / agile / expensive

Yes, I think he will be. He is very comfortable with what he does, experienced, so it should go smoothly. But he will also make it a point to protect you and let you know anything you need to know, he'll be honest. The 4 of pents add to the idea of having principles, but it also says he'll be expensive, I'm afraid.

What did E think of me at the event last week?
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.