Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

cherryberry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Is this for me or Grizabella?
it was for you

Quote:
anyway..

4 of wands/4 of pents rx/page of pents

I see that you will soon obtain freedom to pursue what you want - could be apprenticeship or going back to school. You have been wanting this for a while and now glad that the opportunity is offered to you. Previously you had been a bit worried but now you've let go of fear and ready to embrace the idea. It will do you good as it will give you the stability you need in the future.
fantastic news! I want to change jobs, possibly careers (something where I finished my degree in a few months ago) I have been a bit hesitatnt because I am in my current just since quite a few years and it pays well, but I am hoping the change is for the better froma number of angles and the reading seems to suggest that can be the case.

Thank you
Top   #31
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
it was for you
Gotcha thanks!

Quote:
fantastic news! I want to change jobs, possibly careers (something where I finished my degree in a few months ago) I have been a bit hesitatnt because I am in my current just since quite a few years and it pays well, but I am hoping the change is for the better froma number of angles and the reading seems to suggest that can be the case.

Thank you
Glad it resonated for you. Definitely saw good things for you. Good luck and all the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
something you have been hoping for and maybe even actually been dreaming about is about to happen. Does it have something to do with music and or instruments? In the first card (3 wands) there is some light shining out from the top of the wands and then in the second card (judgement) the hands from the angel radiate light so there is something about you wanting to know but it was somewhat out of reach, now you will know and to a certain degree control it or push it forward and ultimately, you will master it and know how to handle it in the future. I think it has something to do with family. Last card is the Emperor and I used the legacy of the divine.
Not really music and instruments, but definitely something to do with family!! I realized some truth recently and now that I am aware of them it definitely helps me push things forward.
Top   #32
Citizen

StarryMoon 

Quote:
Gotcha thanks!

Glad it resonated for you. Definitely saw good things for you. Good luck and all the best!

Not really music and instruments, but definitely something to do with family!! I realized some truth recently and now that I am aware of them it definitely helps me push things forward.
Temperance / Heirophant / 3 of Cups

A small but strong stream flows through knowledge and becomes three overflowing rivers which become an ocean of potential. Enjoy!
Top   #33
Citizen

PrincessAdo 

thought I would give this a try, as I am still newer to posting here, and looking to be part of the community

for starrymoon,

the high priestess king of swords and wheel of fortune (rx)

You are gifted with insight. You can be a little ocd about things sometimes which others don't understand. Quite likely a side effect of your insight. This makes you sometimes a bit resistant to change or just letting the chips fall where they may, so to speak.
Top   #34
Citizen

Friture 
feedback + fortune for PrincessAdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryMoon View Post
Temperance / Heirophant / 3 of Cups

A small but strong stream flows through knowledge and becomes three overflowing rivers which become an ocean of potential. Enjoy!
Hi StarryMoon!

It took me a day to digest the reading and bingo! Finally understood what this meant. I am intending to start off one business which will lead to another two (related, all in the same field). Running three of them at once will lead to great success. Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAdo View Post
thought I would give this a try, as I am still newer to posting here, and looking to be part of the community
4 pents rx/page swords/magician rx

You might be feeling insecure and incapable of handling something important to you right now, but research/enquiry/keen studies will help you a lot in building a foundation and boosting your confidence. Stay curious and objective and keep going at it
Top   #35
Citizen

theboomz 

Friture:

First you get curious and excited about something and plan how to tackle it. Then you make yourself an apprentice and take in all the knowledge you can, then you try to deeply assimilate any lessons in to a part of your psyche, then you challenge yourself and push yourself hard to figure out how to get to the next level, this takes awhile, because you take it seriously and can see both sides of everything.

Page of Rods
Page of Swords
The Moon
Two of Swords
Top   #36
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboomz View Post
Friture:

First you get curious and excited about something and plan how to tackle it. Then you make yourself an apprentice and take in all the knowledge you can, then you try to deeply assimilate any lessons in to a part of your psyche, then you challenge yourself and push yourself hard to figure out how to get to the next level, this takes awhile, because you take it seriously and can see both sides of everything.

Page of Rods
Page of Swords
The Moon
Two of Swords
What a useful fortune!!! Thanks Theresa I'll apply it to career as well as self-development.
Top   #37
Citizen

geronimo 

Theboomz

Emperor- 6 cups- Sun- Judgement

A very strong man will help you with your child/children and relieve you of some worries. He will make the cut.
Top   #38
Citizen

StarryMoon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAdo View Post

for starrymoon,

the high priestess king of swords and wheel of fortune (rx)

You are gifted with insight. You can be a little ocd about things sometimes which others don't understand. Quite likely a side effect of your insight. This makes you sometimes a bit resistant to change or just letting the chips fall where they may, so to speak.
Feedback for PrincessAdo...

Yes to the insight/ocd. That sums me up quite well. When I get a strong feeling I stick with it. I'm not so much resistant to change in general but it's frustrating to wait out scenarios I know won't work while others figure that out though. I just hate wasting time. lol. Thanks for the reading.
Top   #39
Citizen

light2000 

Fortune telling to geronimo.

Deck Druidcraft

Queen of wands + 4 of pentacles rx + 4 of swords rx

The cards are telling me that you are a person full of energy, creativity and fire inside. But you have affriad of showing that to others, is time to open the box and feel more free, let your defences down and open yourself to all that feelings you been acumulate over the years.
That need of being safe is false, yeah is true with that safety you don't get hurt so much but also you don't get to know where that fire can take you. Don't let the fears live your life.
And when that will happen the isolation will end, seems you had money or work problems at the past that brought personal dificulties but is time to live again
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.