Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

starburst_au 
for light2000

For : light2000

Archangel deck

3 cups + justice (rx) + queen of pents

3 cups: A reunion with someone or something you've been away from for a while will come back into your life and some celebrations with friends should be coming up for you.

justice (rx) something unjust is happening for you at the moment, and there probably isn't much you can do about it right now. I'm thinking you'll just have to accept it.

Queen of pents: You might be doing some renovations, spending time and money on your home to feel more comfortable. And you're able to give practical and wise advice for people who are seeking answers
Top   #41
Citizen

light2000 
Feedback to starbrust

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post

Archangel deck

3 cups: A reunion with someone or something you've been away from for a while will come back into your life and some celebrations with friends should be coming up for you.

justice (rx) something unjust is happening for you at the moment, and there probably isn't much you can do about it right now. I'm thinking you'll just have to accept it.

Queen of pents: You might be doing some renovations, spending time and money on your home to feel more comfortable. And you're able to give practical and wise advice for people who are seeking answers
Hi starburst

Tomorrow will be my father aniversary so that is the party and yes i'm not seeing him for awhile. The unjust thing i think is relate to him also, he is feeling depress and is taking on me. And yes i'm speding more time at home, is winter at my country and this year seems it will never end....

Thank you star
Top   #42
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post

Archangel deck

For Starburst

Lovers/King of Cups/Page of wands-Guided no rx

Expect to receive or send a message to or from a man that is emotionally mature or could be the man of a household. Now this could be a sexual message that will have you ending up in the sac or could be one of having to make some choices in regards to him. The page of wands is facing the King so communication is the key here...there will be some.
Top   #43
Citizen

theboomz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
Theboomz

Emperor- 6 cups- Sun- Judgement

A very strong man will help you with your child/children and relieve you of some worries. He will make the cut.
This is great! We're taking a trip and my disabled son can be a handful sometimes! I think this fits that. And my husband is good with him.
Top   #44
Citizen

geronimo 
FEEDBACK LIGHT2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by light2000 View Post
Fortune telling to geronimo.

Deck Druidcraft

Queen of wands + 4 of pentacles rx + 4 of swords rx

The cards are telling me that you are a person full of energy, creativity and fire inside. But you have affriad of showing that to others, is time to open the box and feel more free, let your defences down and open yourself to all that feelings you been acumulate over the years.
That need of being safe is false, yeah is true with that safety you don't get hurt so much but also you don't get to know where that fire can take you. Don't let the fears live your life.
And when that will happen the isolation will end, seems you had money or work problems at the past that brought personal dificulties but is time to live again
People tell me this all the time! Good job and thank you
Top   #45
Citizen

maddog 

fortune telling for Katieb

Ace of cups rx/Queen of cups/8 of swords rx

You're going to have a chance to relax with a glass of wine in front of the TV soon when everyone else has gone out/gone to sleep and the troubles around you will fall away. But don't overdo it or your emotions will start running wild.
Top   #46
Citizen

StarryMoon 

Fortune for maddog...

Emperor + Knight of Coins + The Devil

The person in charge is going to smack a ball around for the fun of it, release all that control and have a jolly good time getting into just the right amount of trouble! Have some fun for me too! haha!
Top   #47
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
fortune telling for Katieb

Ace of cups rx/Queen of cups/8 of swords rx

You're going to have a chance to relax with a glass of wine in front of the TV soon when everyone else has gone out/gone to sleep and the troubles around you will fall away. But don't overdo it or your emotions will start running wild.
Very true!! No kids tonight so I'll be taking it chill! No wine though and no tv, but a nice glass of coffee and my faithful cards. No risk I think of my emotions running wild but I'll probably be more intuitive with my readings since I'll have no outside mind clutter (aka-kids)
Top   #48
Citizen

strangebrew 

For katieb

hanged man-6 wands-strength

after a lull in your life, something you had been waiting on will be successful and bring much strength to you katie.....you are now entitled to roaaaaaaar
Top   #49
Wand, broom, cauldron & crystal ball technician

Holly doll 

For strangebrew

Queen of Wands, 3 of Wands, 2 Pentacles

It's time to put plans in place to follow your passion as the waiting time is nearly done, just make sure you don't cram in more than you can handle; things are going to get busy!
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.