An erotic ode to my new spirit quartz

yannie

----------------------

Hemera

Moderator Note

Okay, looks like it´s time for a mod to step in... :joke:

While I´m glad you´ve been having a fun time it´s time for me to say
please stay on topic and talk about crystals only. This is an "erotic ode", I know, but please no details.

celticnoodle

CN, I was meditating when my phone buzzed to your message - it was 5.55am :bugeyed: what could it mean this time... (Yeah I work super odd hours. Inspiration hits at the oddest times!)

On a more serious note, I love what this crystal does for mental clarity. Online sources weren't kidding when they said it brings out your Higher Self (yeesh, does this thread reflect my higher self?! 😂) Although I do use it with an arsenal of other crystals...this new addition seems to pack a punch! I'm sure meditating with yours and your moldavite will lift your spirits as it has mine 😀

Well, 555 means a time for changes and inspiration. I also checked online and its also indicating "a new wave of energy'! Which, if you don't mind, I'll take for myself (since my post alerted you to it. ;) ). I could use some energy right now. I'm being a real vegetable and maybe a bit rotten too--or at least at the beginning stages of becoming rotten. :laugh:
I'm feeling miserable again today--even a bit worse then yesterday. I definitely have a virus and some good energy would be just the ticket!

I haven't had the oomph to even meditate today. I haven't even unpacked my crystals, which will help with going back home tomorrow-so probably easier. I dread the long drive home though.

555 could be a message to you--(and again, I will emphasize that it was delivered by moi!) :laugh: that you need to pay attention to some issue in your life. is there something going on that you are ignoring? Whether its a misunderstanding between you and someone else or you just pushing off some necessary things because you don't want to deal with them, or even not paying much attention to your spiritual side? Whatever--take care of it. 555 is reminding you to do so!

As for the energy part of it. Generally it is telling you that you have the energy you need to take care of the things you are ignoring--either purposely or not. So, get with it. Take care of it and move on. Maybe the next set of numbers will be 999. this means its complete! :D

yannie

-----------------

yannie

------------------

yannie

--------------

yannie

Okay, another surprising thing as this is a higher-chakra crystal... But rubbing it even just for a couple of seconds seems to stimulate a kundalini arousal? A suggestively-shaped rock that also gets one up with a bit of a rub - this is just too much �� My other base chakra stones & don't have quite the same effect...

Did a bit of googling & I think this is happening... (I'm ignoring the Twin Hearts bit cos I didn't do that meditation to achieve this...I just meditated with crystals):

http://www.awarenessmag.com/julaug1/JA1_SAFELY_AWAKEN.HTML

For spiritual practitioners who are interested in a safe and effective method of awakening their Kundalini energy, it is advisable to use the Meditation on Twin Hearts. In this meditation, the heart chakra and the crown chakra are highly activated first. Next, the spiritual energy comes down in great quantities and goes to the area near the base of the spine, partially awakening the Kundalini energy to a higher degree, and then regulating and bringing it up to the higher chakras and to the crown chakra.

In practicing the Meditation on Twin Hearts, you may feel your head being pushed down. This sensation is the descent of the spiritual energy. You may feel the energy going up your spine. This is the Kundalini rising up. When the Kundalini energy goes to the crown chakra, some may feel as if the head is or will be exploding or may see the head like a fountain of light. Others may feel an energy pulling them up. Some may clairvoyantly see the stars and galaxies, or feel their consciousness expanding all over the cosmos.

I have actually experienced my head bowing down involuntarily, but that was when I was just wearing moldavite. Right now I do have a bit of a headache (did walking meditation in a temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha earlier today, during which I did feel a shift in consciousness).

From this I can say, moldavite + spirit quartz = *PEW!!!*

CN, I don't think you even need to meditate with your spirit Quartz, just touching it would do something already ��

celticnoodle

Okay, another surprising thing as this is a higher-chakra crystal... But rubbing it even just for a couple of seconds seems to stimulate a kundalini arousal? A suggestively-shaped rock that also gets one up with a bit of a rub - this is just too much �� My other base chakra stones & don't have quite the same effect...

hmmm...I didn't know it was a 'higher chakra crystal". Makes sense, I guess I just didn't think of it like that. I'm not even going to comment (notice I didn't say 'touch') on the rest of what you posted above. :laugh:

Did a bit of googling & I think this is happening... (I'm ignoring the Twin Hearts bit cos I didn't do that meditation to achieve this...I just meditated with crystals):

http://www.awarenessmag.com/julaug1/JA1_SAFELY_AWAKEN.HTML

For spiritual practitioners who are interested in a safe and effective method of awakening their Kundalini energy, it is advisable to use the Meditation on Twin Hearts. In this meditation, the heart chakra and the crown chakra are highly activated first. Next, the spiritual energy comes down in great quantities and goes to the area near the base of the spine, partially awakening the Kundalini energy to a higher degree, and then regulating and bringing it up to the higher chakras and to the crown chakra.

In practicing the Meditation on Twin Hearts, you may feel your head being pushed down. This sensation is the descent of the spiritual energy. You may feel the energy going up your spine. This is the Kundalini rising up. When the Kundalini energy goes to the crown chakra, some may feel as if the head is or will be exploding or may see the head like a fountain of light. Others may feel an energy pulling them up. Some may clairvoyantly see the stars and galaxies, or feel their consciousness expanding all over the cosmos.

hmmm....I have yet to read the thread you provided, but I will of course--but I will be of course. Though, I'm not sure if I am ready to tackle this type of meditation yet. I wish I was--but I'm not sure. I'm going to have to really read up on it.

however, I notice as I think about this and typing my post--I'm feeling a "Humming" sound that I often get when a message is coming my way via my guides. Its hard to explain it--but I am feeling it/sensing it--more then hearing it--which is how I usually receive it at the right times.

I have actually experienced my head bowing down involuntarily, but that was when I was just wearing moldavite. Right now I do have a bit of a headache (did walking meditation in a temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha earlier today, during which I did feel a shift in consciousness).

From this I can say, moldavite + spirit quartz = *PEW!!!*

CN, I don't think you even need to meditate with your spirit Quartz, just touching it would do something already ��
perhaps. Though I have been having troubles lately with meditaitons (even my prayer - rosary- meditations). I seem to drift A LOT and it takes me longer most days to get through it. I'm not sure why! its driving me nuts tbh. I use to do a really deep rosary mediation daily and felt so high afterwards--and lately its been difficult to even do this. I am constantly floating away and having to bring myself back in to it again, thus it takes me sometimes twice as long to do it! SO frustrating to me. I'm not sure what is going on in my life/spiritual journey--but this is what I'm experiencing lately. So, maybe my guides are trying to point me to something like this? I'll think on it as I read through the thread you provided and also do more research on it.

Thanks for providing the link and your post. and, just realized that it was a link to many different forums about this. THANK YOU! :)

yannie

however, I notice as I think about this and typing my post--I'm feeling a "Humming" sound that I often get when a message is coming my way via my guides. Its hard to explain it--but I am feeling it/sensing it--more then hearing it--which is how I usually receive it at the right times.

Interesting!

Though I have been having troubles lately with meditaitons (even my prayer - rosary- meditations). I seem to drift A LOT and it takes me longer most days to get through it. I'm not sure why! its driving me nuts tbh. I use to do a really deep rosary mediation daily and felt so high afterwards--and lately its been difficult to even do this. I am constantly floating away and having to bring myself back in to it again, thus it takes me sometimes twice as long to do it! SO frustrating to me. I'm not sure what is going on in my life/spiritual journey--but this is what I'm experiencing lately. So, maybe my guides are trying to point me to something like this? I'll think on it as I read through the thread you provided and also do more research on it.

I find that when I'm having trouble focusing with the usual meditation, it's time for me to graduate to a moving one - walking meditation, or just noting my breath & actions as I go on with my day. Maybe you can try that too?

I must say, this crystal combination has me flying! Not like my head's in a cloud... But I feel like I'm lighter or on some higher altitude...kind of breezing through. Sometimes I just want to be still in one spot, & just breathe... Crazy insomnia, which I'm taking in my stride for now. I feel as if my mind is being worked on right now, being cleared... I feel as if inspiration is gonna hit me like a tonne of bricks at some point. That would be nice...

I've also been feeling extra peckish. Oh no I don't want to gain weight! Well, walking 108 times around Lord Ganesha takes 45 minutes, I think I'll make that a regular thing 😂

This is making me think of ascension. Is this what's happening? It doesn't necessarily feel bad... But it is rather startling. Yet I get the feeling of, "This too shall pass..." Eep, I hope I don't go nuts from it all...I may not have a deadline, but I do feel a sense of urgency in getting my project off the ground. It can't wait too long!

celticnoodle

Interesting!

I find that when I'm having trouble focusing with the usual meditation, it's time for me to graduate to a moving one - walking meditation, or just noting my breath & actions as I go on with my day. Maybe you can try that too?

yes, I try to do that myself. Tai-Chi is suppose to be a 'moving meditation' and when I CAN do them alone--it does feel like that. I just sort of get lost in the movements, no real thought or anything--its as if I am just moving--flying almost. :laugh: But, I don't get the chance to do them as much as I'd prefer to right now. When I'm teaching--I can't really zone out. That wouldn't work well for my students! :laugh:

I must say, this crystal combination has me flying! Not like my head's in a cloud... But I feel like I'm lighter or on some higher altitude...kind of breezing through. Sometimes I just want to be still in one spot, & just breathe... Crazy insomnia, which I'm taking in my stride for now. I feel as if my mind is being worked on right now, being cleared... I feel as if inspiration is gonna hit me like a tonne of bricks at some point. That would be nice...
this is so cool! I've got to try and make time for my moldavite and spirit quartz and try the meditation with it. However, I hope I don't get insomnia. I right now seem to be extremely tired all the time--and no sleep wouldn't help me at all! :D I've been sleeping like a rock lately--and need it. I need a few more days of it too. But, a meditation with these 2 stones is intriguing to me.

I've also been feeling extra peckish. Oh no I don't want to gain weight! Well, walking 108 times around Lord Ganesha takes 45 minutes, I think I'll make that a regular thing 😂

This is making me think of ascension. Is this what's happening? It doesn't necessarily feel bad... But it is rather startling. Yet I get the feeling of, "This too shall pass..." Eep, I hope I don't go nuts from it all...I may not have a deadline, but I do feel a sense of urgency in getting my project off the ground. It can't wait too long!

oh, good thought! Yes, I wonder??? Well perhaps also the 'ascension' if this is what it is--will enable you to get your project off the ground and really moving?! I do hope so for you. Keep us posted! love this thread!