Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck

Dorri

Thank you Lotus, I appreciate it.

silvereye

Hi all, just bought this deck and haven't had a chance to do any readings with it yet.
Will be out of town for a five day trip and planning on taking it with me!

Padma

I am actually finding this deck both insightful and accurate. It is also very positive in the way it delvers its messages. I like it! :) It's a refreshing change from both Tarot and Oracle decks and it has it's own very particular views and voice. Enjoy yours, Silvereye - and have fun on your trip! :love:

celticnoodle

Oh, I love this deck too!!! I just recently ordered it--maybe a month or two ago? I have not yet really used it for customers--I did for close friends/family--but they don't count as I don't charge them. ;)

silvereye, enjoy them! they are wonderful and yes, they seem to be very accurate too! :D

silvereye

The imagery of the cards speak for themselves. However I still find it difficult to relate to some of the cards for example the "Sacrifice" card, I think I prefer the traditional Hanged Man card. I think the explanation of the symbolism of the imagery is somewhat lacking in the accompanying book, would have been great if the author expanded a bit more on that.

ericintroverted

I love this deck! For me, it does exactly what I want it to do, and that's to make everything simple and quick. I can draw a card and not have to worry about symbolism as much. It helps me use my own intuition more quickly, and I can really focus. The deck usually works very well for me. I like the fact that its based on the traditional tarot but isn't a replica of it. I am a bit selfish with is particular deck... I use it for me and for me alone.

yaraluna

glad i found this thread. I was looking at getting these cards last year but decided to think about it and review more, as i didn't have any pics of the cards.
now i am thinking of getting it and combining it with another oracle like the Crystal Oracle by Toni, what do you think?
have you used this deck with another deck as companion or mixed in?

Le Fanu

This deck isn't bad. I feel slightly guilty for liking it a little...

Don't be put off by the Hay House brand, Angel deck appearance and packaging.

It is a very easy, readable deck. You don't even really need to know about tarot to read it. It just sort of reads itself...

celticnoodle

now i am thinking of getting it and combining it with another oracle like the Crystal Oracle by Toni, what do you think?
have you used this deck with another deck as companion or mixed in?
Never thought of this nor have I obviously tried this. I don't have the Crystal Oracle deck you mention either, but I wonder if some of my other decks would work well with it too? I'll have to try that. Perhaps my newly rcvd Karma oracle deck or the Shamans Oracle I also just recently received.

I love this deck. I recently did a reading with it for myself and it was so straight forward with the answer that really made perfect sense too. :)