Konxari Cards

Muir Aingeal

Anyone ever use these? The first video on their website shows how they can be used to contact the dead.

They look a bit interesting.

http://www.konxari.com/

Asher

Interesting, indeed!

I'm thinking about ordering these for our annual Supper for the Dead. We have traditionally used Tarot & pendulums, but these might be a cool change of pace!

I liked the video about doing a reading with these cards.

Asher

Muir Aingeal

I ordered them. They look kind of fun! would be great for Samhain/Halloween.

SherryZoned

Supper for the Dead? what is that exactly if you do not mind me asking...

Those cards a very cool. Definitely on my wish list now.

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh man! Those of you who ordered, do they accept Paypal????

Muir Aingeal

Yes, they do except pay pal and they are not that expensive at all!

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh ! Thanks! Oh Man, thats just what I am looking for!

Asher

SherryZoned said:
Supper for the Dead? what is that exactly if you do not mind me asking...

Supper for the Dead is a celebration (at Samhain) to remember those who have passed over. We hold a potluck dinner, set a place for the dead, and, after dinner, invite in those who might have messages for us. We cast a circle and set the intent of having no malevolent spirits present. We have had adults, children, pets, parents visit us over the years. Sometimes we have many entities visit, sometimes few. In additions to the messages we receive via the Tarot, we have had smells (perfumes, favorite foods), breezes, touch (I had a large cat jump into my lap once! in a house with no animals) and other sensations. We have tried, with very little success, to take photographs -- one year, we had about 20 or so people in attendance, and none of those people showed up on the film! We had pictures of empty rooms!

It's a tradition we look forward to each year!

Asher

ETA: I've ordered them too!

SherryZoned

Thanks Asher for the explanation. I am very ignorant about stuff like that. I grew up in a household that did not celebrate any holiday if it pertained to "religion".

Dusk Till Dawn

I just had to get them! I can hardly wait till they arrive! Thank you so much for that link!