Earth Magic Oracle Cards

dvorah ophir

i have seen this one on amazon, its by Steven D. Farmer .its due by november and its another from hay house. does any one know more about it?
the cover is gorgoes and it looks an intriguind new oracle deck.i am not familiar with other work by him or of his book "earth magic"
i cant wait to know more...!!

faunabay

The title intrigues me, but Steven Farmers stuff is pretty hit or miss. I like one of his decks but the Power Animals (shudder).
I'll be interested to see what this one is like.

dvorah ophir

faunabay said:
The title intrigues me, but Steven Farmers stuff is pretty hit or miss. I like one of his decks but the Power Animals (shudder).
I'll be interested to see what this one is like.
to faunaboy hello
what do you mean hit or miss?- is it the drawings that you desliked?
looks to me that he only writes the books or text.i realy like the cover art-all those colors and if it is with animal guides and elementals and all kind of nature guide with this kind of illustrations i think i will love it.i wander who did them-then i can maybe go to the artist site and look at more of his or her art.i wonder if any body knows more...
dvorah

faunabay

You are right. It's usually the art that I do or don't like not his writing. But if the art doesn't speak to me I have a hard time using the deck. His writing is usually pretty good. It does get a small bit new agey/fluffy bunny sometimes. But for the most part I do like the way he writes. It's just the art that is hit or miss for me.

Mellifluous

Ooh! Thanks for letting us know about this!

I have the Power Animals Oracle Cards. They're wonderfully accurate. Very fond of his book Animal Spirit Guides, too. I use them both all the time.

I used to listen to his radio show on Hay House's web site regularly, but haven't done so in ages now. I don't have any of his other things yet. They're still on my wish lists.

You're right. The cover of the upcoming deck is gorgeous.

autumn star

Does anyone have this deck?

It looks like it is for sale now on the Hay House website & Amazon. It's a good price so I might order it if other people out there like it, and it has good reviews. I can't seem to find many other images of the actual cards themselves yet.

:)

dvorah ophir

just ordered mine from book depository!!!

steven has shown the deck on some kind of interviw he did.
saw it on utube- you cant see very clearly but he did a three card spread and i could see fairly clearly three cards- so i thoght that may be enugh to buy- and the cover is stunning. he said that there were several artists that colaborated on the drawing.the ones that he showed were fairies and some key word i forgot: back to nature or something like that, then some wiccan holiday- forgot wich but showed trees and key wors reflextion the last was iceberge- setbacks i think was the key word- god i have a sieve for brains realy!!!
keep forgeting.
seems like very beutiful- will keep you all updated when i get them- pray to god i was not hasty- only waited forever to this deck and next month is my birth day- maybe should have waited to th efirst of november?
not me ...
if any one know more do do tell
love to every one
dvorah

dvorah ophir

two more

from his face book-fire -passion- a fire eater - a realy intense one- feels hot just looking at it,the second-crystal-focus-beutiful and much cooler-a cave or some sort made with blou and violet colored crystals.i wish he would show more of them cards- of most i saw realy liked. the fire card did not like but only becouse of the drawing of this strange man .the feeling was realy intense.
dvorah

Zelmira

I am waiting for it to arrive any day. Amazon already shipped it (a little earlier than they thought). I probably get it over this weekend.
Blessings,
Zelmira

Mellifluous

I'd only seen two of the cards so far, the crystals one (which is stunning) and the fire card.

Thanks for mentioning the video. :) Nice to see more of the cards. It's here, if anyone else wants to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CcRGOyBdI

Seems like bookstores in my area have it already. If I get it soon, I'll post some impressions.