Fallen Angel Oracle

Le Fanu

where are people seeing the card scans?

WyrdRaven

Le Fanu said:
What's EB? Are there more scans up?

There is a deck up for sale at EBay already! I haven't seen any further scans, just the links already posted in this thread (and images are SO tiny)

Myrrha

Are all the cards representing goetic entities? I'd love to see the artwork and if they are represented the way they are described in the Goetia that would be interesting.

But only 69 cards? That's strange.

cardlady22

Amazon's description must be in error.

Let's see if this screenshot works/fits. The cards are too tiny to make out much detail, but it says 72 cards with a 64-page book.

Attachments

• FallenAclip.jpg
    FallenAclip.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 230

Myrrha

Those look like photos of cemetery statuary. This could be the most unintentionally hilarious deck ever. On the trend of "the dark side" indeed!

Vesper

Myrrha said:
Those look like photos of cemetery statuary. This could be the most unintentionally hilarious deck ever. On the trend of "the dark side" indeed!

Exactly. I don't want to prejudge, but it's not looking promising.

Le Fanu

I just wish I could see some clear images. Not tiny ones (thank you cardlady; it was kind of you to post the images.)

It does look rather like just cemetery statue photos. Like the Power Animals deck, only for *dead people*

Dusk Till Dawn

As far as I can tell, I definately want this! Especially since it's statues.

brightcrazystar

I bought it, and I am well versed in the fallen angels it details. As I said, the traditional Tarot association in the Western Traditions is that the Goetia are attributed to the Decans of the Zodiac, which are the 2-9 cards of any given suit. There are 8x4 36 cards, and two per card. The Spirits of the Goetia are divided into Day and Night polarities, and on those decans of the zodiac. I plan to use them as a basis for that kind of oracle, and bind each card to the seal and the names and seals of the Angels of the Shem-Ham-Phorash, which are the 72 names of God formed in wardenship over them.

There is also a way Eliphas Levi attributed them. I might see if that works, though I never applied this before, and it would kind of weird to change something so base up in my mind. Then again, that might be useful/...

If anyone wishes to use this deck, it can't hurt to recite the following:

And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness [to them], but it gave light by night [to these]: so that the one came not near the other all the night.
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go [back] by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry [land], and the waters were divided.
translation from wiki. I prefer the Hebrew, which I kind of have a way to sing along with parts of the Song of Solomon and a Psalm (27) of David. I guess if you just don't care none of this matters, but I thought I would offer.

This is the origin of the Shemhamphorasch names and a general vocal talisman against the Goetia.