Oracle of the Shapeshifters

IheartTarot

It will cost me about $50 including shipping to order it from Down Under so I have asked Book Depository to alert me when they have it (It is listed there now :), but not on amazon :( .).

DaughterOfDanu

Any updates on this deck? I'm eagerly awaiting it but can't afford to purchase it from overseas.

IheartTarot

Any updates on this deck? I'm eagerly awaiting it but can't afford to purchase it from overseas.

No word from Book Depository yet.

I asked the publisher Blue Angel via facebook and got this answer:

it will be released outside the USA and Canada this month. The release in the USA & Canada is being handled by Simon & Schuster/Beyond Word Publishing who are first releasing their edition of Oracle of Shadows and Light and then releasing Oracle of the Shapeshifters in Spring 2013.

I presume this means that it will be available from the UK (or Europe) later this month. I asked and did not get an answer yet.

It will also be available from the Blue Angel website next week. I expect the price including shipping to be around $50 for UK customers and $43 for US customers (that is their cost of the OSL including UK/US shipping).

DaughterOfDanu

It will also be available from the Blue Angel website next week. I expect the price including shipping to be around $50 for UK customers and $43 for US customers (that is their cost of the OSL including UK/US shipping).

Ouch. My heart hurts D: I've been really looking forward to this deck. I hope the BD gets it in- I'm really starting to love the BD and I hope it impresses me yet again with shaving off expensive unreleased deck prices.

IheartTarot

Ouch. My heart hurts D: I've been really looking forward to this deck. I hope the BD gets it in- I'm really starting to love the BD and I hope it impresses me yet again with shaving off expensive unreleased deck prices.

I expect it to be half the price from BD so I will wait it out. $50 is OTT. :(

DaughterOfDanu

I expect it to be half the price from BD so I will wait it out. $50 is OTT. :(
I originally paid 25$ from amazon for the OSL. I'd even pay 30$ and not think twice about it to get this deck. 50$ is OTT, the OSL I share a deep connection with due to various experiences but that's just too much at this point when I know it will eventually be half that when it's US distributed.

IheartTarot

I originally paid 25$ from amazon for the OSL. I'd even pay 30$ and not think twice about it to get this deck. 50$ is OTT, the OSL I share a deep connection with due to various experiences but that's just too much at this point when I know it will eventually be half that when it's US distributed.

By the time it's released in the US, everyone who wants it will have already bought it from overseas. Stupido :(

DaughterOfDanu

By the time it's released in the US, everyone who wants it will have already bought it from overseas. Stupido :(

Very true. I hope the BD ends up supplying it.

Tarot Fairy

I was checking BD Today also, really hope the deck comes there soon!

Red_Ocean

Oh boy, you got to be kidding, 2013? I hope that's a typo. :(