What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Celtictarot

I got the Manga Tarot and I adore it!

Leonora

I'm feeling impulsive today. I just bought the Fountain Tarot even though it was never on my wish list. I read so many positive things about it, I was intrigued to see it in person. Now I wait...

cSpaceDiva

Norse Tarot - woot woot!

deb13b

It's only been a couple of days since I ordered the Tarot of delphi. It's got to come all the way from portland, oregon to the UK. But I want it now! It's going to be a long couple of weeks waiting for it.

greatdane

The Blue Bird Lenormand.

Celtictarot

Wordery is showing the Oceanic Tarot as dispatched!

Scarlet Woodland

Wordery is showing the Oceanic Tarot as dispatched!

Oooh helloo... must go check that out. Beautiful Creatures is, um, somewhere. Should finally be redelivered on Thurs. Fingers crossed the weird pluralisations don't drive me comletely spare.

HearthCricket

Soul Cards 1&2
Mother Mary Oracle
Dark Fairytale Tarot
Mary-el Tarot
Conscious Spirit Oracle
Gaia Oracle
Arthur Rackham Oracle
Tarot of Delphi
White Rabbit Oracle
Victorian Gothic Oracle

Plus a bunch of books and crystals. New England winters are long. I need to be entertained! :D

bonebeach

The XIII tarot is a deck that people often say is unreadable--too gloomy, an art compilation deck, plain pips instead of illustrated minor arcana. It's my faaavorite. So I decided to get the OTHER deck people say all those things about...it goes the extra step of having renamed suits no one can agree on the correspondences of. :D

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/favole/

Amazon says it should be here today. Can't wait!

Scarlet Woodland

Aaaand yep I've just ordered the Oceanic Tarot too. Nice to see a British deck in print.