Soul Cards please help

Tarot by G

Hi Lady G,

I am really liking these cards but with 60 in the deck you would think I would draw other cards. If this wasn't happening to me, I wouldn't beleive it but I've just drawn the lady with the rose again and also the new card, a face with three leaves positioned on the left side of her face -I also had this card for the first time yesterday.

I think these cards are telling me that I have the memories of those three trees but there is also a lot of beauty in my garden, I just have to look and appreciate it. I don't know why my neighbour cut down the trees but they have gone and at least I got pleasure out of them for all those years, now I have to move on.

Yes, I've just drawn a clarifier and it does show a figure running to the right which I associate with the future.

Maybe you could just try pulling a card a day or when you've done a tarot reading, pull a Soul card as a clarifier?

Well I'm still stuck on the last card I pulled haha I'm waiting for it to make sense. You know Emily I will do that I will pull a card a day and see. Maybe I expected to much from them. Or maybe I need to give them more attention more often. X

Emily

I had a quick search around, mainly to see if anyone had tried to start a study thread for these cards - and it seems that they are not cards that are easily studied. Everyone seems to see different things in the imagery and they can get really personal. I'm not even sure if I could read them for anyone else.

But I was looking for something that was just for me and I think I might have found what I was looking for in these Soul cards.

You might find that you click with them. :)

Tarot by G

I had a quick search around, mainly to see if anyone had tried to start a study thread for these cards - and it seems that they are not cards that are easily studied. Everyone seems to see different things in the imagery and they can get really personal. I'm not even sure if I could read them for anyone else.

But I was looking for something that was just for me and I think I might have found what I was looking for in these Soul cards.

You might find that you click with them. :)

......But see I would love to know what you see compared to what I see... Does that even make sense lol
What I mean is I love seeing things in different lights. Wish there was a study group id love that.

Emily

......But see I would love to know what you see compared to what I see... Does that even make sense lol
What I mean is I love seeing things in different lights. Wish there was a study group id love that.

I'd like to know what others see in these cards too but there isn't many posts on them and the study group consisted of one card then the poster gave up. I think the problem lies in the fact that there are no book descriptions to follow so there are only your own interpretations of the cards to go on and people see card imagery in different ways.

I've found it near to impossible to journal with the cards, so I decided to just take the card number down and just to live in the here and now with them and to take the advice or thoughts the cards give me at that time. It means that I won't be able to look back at a reading in the future or let previous readings colour what the cards might be saying to me in other readings - (Hope this makes sense too) It seems to be working out, I'm finding them fascinating to work with. :)

swedishfish612

I got these last weekend, and I'm not sure what I will really DO with them yet. I got both decks and put them together. I've been pulling one card a day, and putting it up where I can see it all day, but I haven't really done anything else. I'll look at it the next morning and think what it might've related to in my day. A few times, there's been a connection but not every day.

I can't decide how I feel about these. There are a lot of cards I like in the deck, but so many that just do nothing for me. Yet, obviously I was drawn to them enough to buy them.

Like I said, I just don't know how they'll fit into my Tarot/oracle life just yet!

Tarot by G

I got these last weekend, and I'm not sure what I will really DO with them yet. I got both decks and put them together. I've been pulling one card a day, and putting it up where I can see it all day, but I haven't really done anything else. I'll look at it the next morning and think what it might've related to in my day. A few times, there's been a connection but not every day.

I can't decide how I feel about these. There are a lot of cards I like in the deck, but so many that just do nothing for me. Yet, obviously I was drawn to them enough to buy them.

Like I said, I just don't know how they'll fit into my Tarot/oracle life just yet!

Yea same. Maybe it takes a bit of time. :) Keep us posted on how you go.

Emily

I haven't even really looked at Soul Cards 2 yet - I think it would be too big a deck for me to handle if I combined the 2 together so I thought I would concentrate on just the first pack for now. I might get the second pack out later and have a look through it again. :)

Tarot by G

I haven't even really looked at Soul Cards 2 yet - I think it would be too big a deck for me to handle if I combined the 2 together so I thought I would concentrate on just the first pack for now. I might get the second pack out later and have a look through it again. :)

haha me to I have only looked at 1.

I picked 2 cards today and honestly they make me feel uneasy (not bad) because I just cant connect. I am going to put them away for a few days. I think I am trying to hard. I think I need to spend more time with them.

Emily did you number the cards yourself? I couldn't find any numbers?

swedishfish612

Oh heck yes, it is a HUGE deck when you combine them. I have them in my nightstand, which has shallow drawers, and I can barely close the door b/c the deck is so darned big!

I actually like 2 better 1. 2 seems to have brighter colors and more "happy" images.

Lady G- there are a lot of cards that make me feel uneasy in this deck. It's not like it's a "dark" oracle, but...I don't know. I can't decide if I'm just not connecting with it yet, or it truly isn't a deck for me. There are a few images I really love, though.

Tarot by G

Oh heck yes, it is a HUGE deck when you combine them. I have them in my nightstand, which has shallow drawers, and I can barely close the door b/c the deck is so darned big!

I actually like 2 better 1. 2 seems to have brighter colors and more "happy" images.

Lady G- there are a lot of cards that make me feel uneasy in this deck. It's not like it's a "dark" oracle, but...I don't know. I can't decide if I'm just not connecting with it yet, or it truly isn't a deck for me. There are a few images I really love, though.

Phew :) were on the same page about being uneasy lol Yes it's an unusual feeling. I haven't found a card that uplifts as yet:/