Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Mythic Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Mythic Tarot

Citizen

Emeraldgirl 
Citizen

I'd love to join this group as the Mythic was my fist deck and although it's been neglected lately picking it up is like catching up with an old friend.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21
Resident

theredfox 
Resident

Watch this space.....this group hasn't died, but I had to sort out how to run a Mythic index thread. Basically, I dont come here in a reliable way such that I can receive PMs to update a Mythic Index....but it should be sorted out now.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #22
Resident

theredfox 
Resident

Please note:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41967
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #23
Citizen

wizzle 
Citizen

me too

I hope this tread doesn't die, although it seems to be slowing down. I just joined this board and was about to retire my Mythic deck when I saw this thread. I'm sure it's got more to offer me than what I've gleaned so far. I find the images rather flat which is why I planned to move on.

I bought the deck because I adore Greene's books on astrology, particularly her book on Saturn.

much love to you all
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #24
Citizen

aja 
Citizen

I'd also like to participate. I don't have the deck (yet.....) but I've been interested in mythology for a long time.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #25
Citizen

SherryZoned 
Citizen

I am still interested. But I am moving soon so I wont be able to participate as much for the next couple months.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #26
Citizen

aaquwaa 
Citizen

Hi,
I have this deck and would like to learn with you guys
aaquwaa
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #27
Citizen

Moonbow 
Citizen

It seems that there is plenty of interest in the Mythic Study Group, so by all means, start posting threads.

Anyone can start a card, type your thoughts about it, and others will add theirs. It's a great way to see things in the cards that you hadn't noticed before.

If you are unsure what to do please check out Sulis' post about Study Groups here, or contact one of us.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #28
Resident

Gemmaann 
Resident
Talking Mythic Magic

I have to agree this has to be the best deck of cards i have had the great fortune to experience. I first saw these cards at a tarot workshop that i go to each Wed night, I have always been taught to "give off" wat i get and with these cards I "got" Tarot. The details that i "got" and "gave off" were just magic!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #29
Citizen

Daizdy 
Citizen

I don't have the deck anymore but plan to soon. When I did have it I loved the psychological depth the book went into. The card images themselves lack something for me though. I'm finding the study group to be a tremendous help for me in remembering the meaning of the cards. Normally, I would have had to look up the meaning of the Fool and the page of pentacles (cards being covered at the moment) but now I don't. I hope it continues and grows....

AT is a wonderfully unique tarot community full of thoughtful and thought provoking people. I'm so glad I found it and enjoy very much reading everyone's posts
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.