Random Q&As - round 2

MoiraKarin

Oh, but I'm neither anxious nor worrying regarding any personal stuff at this point! I'm trying to figure out the contradicting readings and find out why and how the cards are playing. Otherwise, what I'm anxious about will come my way not earlier than May, so there is nothing to be anxious about now. JUst curious. :)

Do you have another Q?

No. i just pick up the intrepratation from the cards of some anxiousness, Maybe it is these contradictive readings. i feel i should leave the reading, i feel this is not doing you and me, any good, as it is giving me a feeling of discomfort here....Maybe i should not have read the reading to where i did not understand the Q, thus brought in some confusion...
I think i should quite for now

Ronia

Having a break is important. I sometimes don't feel like reading for long periods of time and I listen to my intuition. :)

idyll

I think all the questions so far have been answered (if I'm wrong just point me to the one I'm missing!:)), so I'll ask one..

Any action in my love life around Valentine's day?

MoiraKarin

I think all the questions so far have been answered (if I'm wrong just point me to the one I'm missing!:)), so I'll ask one..

Any action in my love life around Valentine's day?

this really amazes me whenever i draw cards for you i almost all the time draw the key:D

Mice key ship

Mice are running towards past to bring the answer 'yes' forward
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q What will be the element of surprise for this week

idyll

this really amazes me whenever i draw cards for you i almost all the time draw the key:D

That is really crazy!

Mice key ship

Mice are running towards past to bring the answer 'yes' forward
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q What will be the element of surprise for this week

Fish - Heart - Lily
Letter

Oooh, this looks promising! Looks like you'll be receiving news or some kind of communication from an older man or woman, likely a business person or someone who is very independent. This communication is going to have to do with some kind of relationship, or will be of a romantic nature.

---
q: What type of action will it be in my love life around V-day?

MoiraKarin

That is really crazy!

Fish - Heart - Lily
Letter

Oooh, this looks promising! Looks like you'll be receiving news or some kind of communication from an older man or woman, likely a business person or someone who is very independent. This communication is going to have to do with some kind of relationship, or will be of a romantic nature.

---
q: What type of action will it be in my love life around V-day?

a :heart: letter most warm and tender expressions of:heart:

Cross moon heart
-----------------------
letter

I think you will get your self the V day Expressions of romantic feelings. I definitely think it will not be an ordinairy love letter.

Q. what do i need to know about my love life, now

MoiraKarin

This one was left unanswered in the previous thread :)

no problem doing this one...

Key ring clouds lillies birds
I think it is important for you to first get your skills well developed. Get the knowledge you need, the scholarship you need to get yourself ready towards your next step in your career. Get some time out for clarity take all you passions into consideration and your qualities as well.Give yourself the time, to get your facts straight and then make a decision to what you want to do..

Ronia

Mona, it looks like the path may be a bit bumpy. Signing a good contract (aka finding a good job) will take long and not easy negotiations. I guess what the cards are trying to say is be patient and don't give up. As a type of job it looks like lots of communication involved... Strangely, I thought of those people who direct the airplanes from the tower at the airport, not sure how they are called - Clouds+Lillies+Birds... In any case looks like communication which is not face to face but rather via wires or web, or similar.

idyll

Q. what do i need to know about my love life, now

Heart - Star - Snake
Book

I think there's someone who's crushing secretly on you. With the Snake, this is likely someone with strong feminine energy, who has feelings for you put potentially may see you out of reach.. they're keeping their feelings close to the chest right now, but will reveal them in time.

--
Any good news in the cards? Could use some right now :(