Random Q&As - round 3

idyll

-------------
Q: Have I learned what I need to learn for my next, serious love relationship to occur?

Key - Birds - Heart - Snake - Tree
Whip

I think you have :)

Whip as the base says to me you've had a lot of internal "conversations" about this.. like you've really evaluated your relationships in the past and your role in the good/bad things that happened as a part of them.

Key-Birds to the left makes me feel like you've started to let go of past anxieties when it comes to your love relationships, and that you've realized that it was important to face these and deal with them so that you could move on, grow and open yourself to the relationships that you want in your life. Birds here makes me feel like you may have had relationships in the past that were out of balance (the 2 Birds are on different levels), and that you've learnt how to overcome that and assert your energy in relationships more (Snake)

Heart as the center is very promising, and says to me that you're ready for love to occur in your life :)

Snake - Tree to me say that you've grown and learnt a lot (although it may not have been easy), and that you have really gotten more in touch with yourself, and what you want/need from a relationship.

Overall - these cards make me feel like you've definitely learnt/grown to the point where you're ready to welcome the kind of relationship you want into your life :)

------
My Q: What do I need to do to regain the confidence/enthusiasm I used to have?

MoiraKarin

------
My Q: What do I need to do to regain the confidence/enthusiasm I used to have?

cross stork tree
---------------------
*****Fish******

Hi Idyll,

Everything in life goes in cycles. Life is energy connected and emerged from light
Have faith to take this into consideration that ultimately life changes for you as well,,
There is nothing ‘ wrong’ with you but this is just another cycle of life in which you feel as life has turned you down… For this moment. Do not get yourself emotional stuck by this natural life flow..

Things will change for you if you allow yourself to be in the cycle you are in now.

This shall pass
---------------------------
Q. How am i really preparing myself for love

214red

---------------------------
Can you clarify this question? are you asking how to prepare yourself for love, or are you asking if what you are doing is working?

MoiraKarin

Can you clarify this question? are you asking how to prepare yourself for love, or are you asking if what you are doing is working?

Yes is what i am doing to prepare myself for love, working?

214red

Coffin/paths
Dog

I see more advice in these cards then how are doing with it because the coffin is saying that there is still action to be done, the paths are saying there needs to be a decision taken. so you need to end something that will give you a change of direction love wise, it will enable you to make a decision and move forward. the coffin is also about transformation, but to transform you need to leave room for smething new to come in. the dog here is suggesting that you need to take acton, the dogs like routine and whats familiar, if your staying in your comfort zone this is not helping you, you need to move forward and have faith.

Q: i had a weird missed call, who was it? and is it linked to the odd feelings i am getting at the moment

MoiraKarin

Q: i had a weird missed call, who was it? and is it linked to the odd feelings i am getting at the moment

child/Sw X + Book/ page of W + stork /WX

This cool looking dude that scared you off before , real bad and is now doing this again.could it be someone with a motor cycle.. I think he just likes to stay unknown. I think his intention was to give you a hard time. I think her is an Arier.

I hope this rings a bell...
-------------------------
Q. How will this personal growthtraining go which i will start in april??

MoiraKarin

----
Q: Something a little light-hearted: A friend and I have been making plans to meet up for ages, but with not results. When will S and I meet?

mntn stork lady lillies scythe

As storks is febuary for me i have a feeling that the lady nr 29 and lillies are indicators for the dates So i think around febuary 29th with the scythe lillies and mountan it could just as well be a month later...