Fairytale Tarot - QoW

moderndayruth

The whole artwork of the card is stunning and beautiful, there are so many details, whole scene looks 'alive'... But the most beatiful part of it for me is the cat, she is magickal! Firstly for me it was a pleasant surprise that she is white, than the small hat and the necklace she has and this smart look she has in her eyes... Mind the eyes are of different colour, one is green and the other is blue. She is listening very carefully to what's the Queen telling her and you can see that she understands...
There is a couple behind the Queen and the cat, they stand very close to each other and they seem very involved into conversation; the man is leaning forward in girl's direction, as if he is trying to talk her into something...
She looks at him, but she doesn't seem as she is fully persvaded in what he is saying... yet.
The Queen is pointing to the couple with the fan she is holding in her right hand and it seems to me that she is saying to the cat something like: 'ah, youngsters, little do they know, but let them be for the timebeing...'.
Maybe the man is successor to the throne talking to a lady in waiting?