New Version of Vandenborre Deck

Laura Borealis

I love that deck and your version is beautiful. I admire how you did the very pale stripe pattern on the borders.

I saw them on your site and I wanted to order one, but I was confused by what it said there. The sold out but available thing. I guess it means they can be ordered, it will just take a while to fulfill the order?

If that's right, does that go for the faded ones too?

kalliope

This is really wonderful, Tag! It's going on my wishlist, for sure.

Tag_jorrit

Yes, that's right LB. It's really expensive to keep a bunch of decks on hand. I decided that when someone orders one, I will order an extra. So, if you put one in your cart and buy it, it won't be any worse than waiting for something that's backordered from Amazon. :p I have one or two of most of the Lenormands. I do have one of the bright Vandenborres but the faded ones are out and would need to be ordered.

Because the aspect ratio wasn't right for the bridge size card, I didn't want to distort the images and I felt like I needed to do something about the wide side borders so I did that. I know it isn't original but I thought it was subtle enough that it wouldn't detract from the cards and might actually complement the checkerboard effect of the originals.

But, isn't this deck wonderful?

Tag_jorrit

I love that deck and your version is beautiful. I admire how you did the very pale stripe pattern on the borders.

I saw them on your site and I wanted to order one, but I was confused by what it said there. The sold out but available thing. I guess it means they can be ordered, it will just take a while to fulfill the order?

If that's right, does that go for the faded ones too?

Just to let you know, LB, I just made a order for a test printing of the Lismon I am working on and threw in an order for a faded Vandenborre. Just in case. ;)