Disappointed: Tarot Card Combinations.

aeonx

I've gone through it again also, and I agree, the first part of the book isn't too bad. However, it's not that good either, and I still don't recommend anyone to buy it. There's so many other great books out there I'd rather suggest. Well, that's my opinions. :)

If the author had written more in the book, it might have been much better.

~aeonx~

emily2otters

ooo, aeonx, if you don't mind looking up the combo for me, that would be great!

it was the queen of wands and the seven of cups. at first, one or the other would be reversed, then they both righted themselves and stayed upright. i was struggling with an illness at the time, which (according to louise hay) was due to my reluctance to express anger. in context, i saw the queen as my usual healthy vibrant self (ahem), and the seven as a well-spring of powerful emotions that could be strange and scary at times. i'm curious, though, what the combination stands for.

thanks in advance!

Guinevere

Tarot Combinations

I, too, often find that the combinations I am looking for are not available. Alot of times they may not fit the reading in any case! But one thing you can try is something I have done using the book. If I have done a 3 card reading, as an example, I will try to find the first and second cards interpretations side by side somewhere in the book, then the second and third cards. I check the four card combinations that are in the book too as sometimes I will find two of my cards together there. Did I make ANY sense??!! :eek:)

aeonx

emily2otters: I will try to get the combination checked tonight, and get back to you tomorrow. In the meanwhile, check out this discussion on the 7C: Seven of Cups meaning.

~aeonx~

aeonx

Oh, I forgot!! Emily, I will try to get it done tonight instead. It's so typically me!!

~aeonx~

Jenny-Li

aeonx said:
I'm almost addicted to books containing colors! And this book is in black-white... :(
Crayons, Aeonx...? :D ;) :D

No, seriously, it's such an anticlimax to be waiting for something, and have it turn out less than you'd expected it to be... Hope you suddenly find it to be quite useful after all, at least enough to be worthwhile...

Hugs,
Jenny :)

aeonx

Jenny-Li said:
Crayons, Aeonx...?

Watch it, I might try that! Um. No I wouldn't! *l* Not such a bad idéa really. :D

I can't stand books that don't contain a single color! I even 'looked inside' this book at Amazon.com, but they had only included index-pages, not the black-white pictures! First time I was disappointed by Amazon...

~aeonx~

Jenny-Li

aeonx said:
Watch it, I might try that! Um. No I wouldn't! *l* Not such a bad idéa really. :D

I can't stand books that don't contain a single color! I even 'looked inside' this book at Amazon.com, but they had only included index-pages, not the black-white pictures! First time I was disappointed by Amazon...

I know it's not a bad idea - I went through Uni with 38 differently colored pens and pencils to light up my boooooring books...!

But if you can't stand non-colored books, does that mean you stay away from Tarot-bibles like 78DW and TFY too? Not much color there... ;)

aeonx

Jenny-Li said:

But if you can't stand non-colored books, does that mean you stay away from Tarot-bibles like 78DW and TFY too? Not much color there... ;)

:rolleyes: But that's Tarot Bibles! *lol* Let me rephrase: I can't stand books with lots of pictures in it black-white. 78DW doesn't have lots of pictures... Ehem. Yes. :D

~aeonx~

aeonx

emily2otters: I couldn't find that exact combination in this book. :(

~aeonx~