M'arse Says

Barleywine

Now I'm thinking maybe I could release a the pun version in business card size. IF I can think of enough wordplay to cover all the cards! *dies*

On that note, here's card XIII. "Why stick to one when..." see attached.

An alternative title would be L'Arcane sans... Serif, done in a very tame Arial font. :D *dodges produce projectiles*

Nice! He does have an inexhaustible supply . . . Releasing a down-sized "punny" version would be a clever alternative to get the deck out there in a way that could reach a broader customer base. Good luck!

ETA: Makes me think of a spin on the old Frito-Lay potato chip commercial: "Bet you can't reap just one!" But yours is MUCH better!

gregory

I want it.

I want it NOW :)

greatdane

FABULOUS! NOVEL, LOVELY ...MINE

I love the middle High Priestess the most! What a unique deck, but looks so user-friendly and visually sublime.

Barleywine

Y'know, I'm thinking that having to grope for meaning while reading unillustrated pips makes the title of this thread more on-target (maybe a bit painfully so?) and less of an all-out pun. It can sometimes feel like I'm talking out "m'arse." :D

blue_fusion

ETA: Makes me think of a spin on the old Frito-Lay potato chip commercial: "Bet you can't reap just one!" But yours is MUCH better!

As some people say (or don't say): you rip what you sew. Which I think is a very... Sisyphean way of making clothes. Lol

(Now I feel pressured to come up with witty card titles!)

Laura Borealis

I hope you keep the puns on the actual cards! And the title, too. :D

Wendywu

I love the puns! And the middle cards, proper tarot sized. Yum yum!!

greatdane

I would love the option of with and without, SO

I could get one of each! That would be so cool. To have one with and one without the puns. :)

AJ

Love the later aged looking ones.
When I got started in tarot I thought mini decks were the bees knees.
Until I tried using them. Too small, too small...out the door they went

These are really special, and even folks who don't care for plain pips would no doubt enjoy them with your clever wordsmithing. One of my Shakespeare decks does that, works a treat. Or were you thinking of only majors? Don't buy those either ;)