Boltcutter "Dark RWS" and "Light RWS" decks

Briar Rose

What month did they come out in? And, how long did it take to get sold out? And is anyone parting with theirs? I love both decks! How did I miss it?

iceclone

OMG, I am so excited! LOL.

Brigid

They just came out this month!

Have a look here. :)

Briar Rose said:
What month did they come out in? And, how long did it take to get sold out? And is anyone parting with theirs? I love both decks! How did I miss it?

Nina*

Mine are on their way too. I'm so excited to get them. :party:

la-luna

starlightexp said:
I just got the email letting me know that it's on it's way!!! Wooo Hooo...Anyone else get this?

i've got mine also :D (for the first time i bought from them themn being the dark - later i also got 2x the light one+ one extra dark )
Mail send on Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:07:59

Dusk Till Dawn

I didn't get any yet...

OctoberGwen

Briar Rose said:

Yeah, these went completely over my head, too. That's okay because I'm currently obsessed with MRP and let's face it...I need to stop the insanity.

I loooooove me that dark deck, though. They're both quite striking, and the backs on the Light version are to die for. (Didn't notice if they're the same on the dark.)

I can see these becoming VERY sought after in the near future, if they're sold out before they even show up!