Unexpectedly Seduced by ......

Wendywu

In line with all the other decks I loved or hated through 2009 threads - I thought about the decks that I was seduced by - totally against my will and against all the odds -

Ironwing - I didn't even like it! Now it's to be my lifelong companion ...... and it's beautiful.

Insight Institute - I still don't like it. I just love it quite helplessly.

Not the decks you wanted and bought because you knew you'd like them - I'm talking about the decks you didn't like, didn't want, don't know why you bought them. And the ones you bought, hated, stuck on the shelf and then one day ...... that now you'd never part with.....

SolSionnach

Noblet. I didn't particularly like it - it's so cold, rather like an Ice Princess (or Prince, rather).

It's a forever deck! (and I know - what am I doing in a non-IDS thread! Horrors! })

zan_chan

You're not really going to make me say it, are you? I'm not sure anyone can really take anymore Haindl talk out of me... :D

Hemera

I think I would have to say Kissatarot.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/kissa/

I bought one, hated the keywords and the awful borders and traded it away. Then I took a closer look at the pictures (in December) and now I already have two copies, both trimmed in different ways. I´m planning to buy a third copy plus start IDSing with Kissatarot (once I´m finished with IDSing the Sweet Twilight).

Last night I did a New Year´s reading with my trusted Sweet Twilight and it did not make much sense whereas my new Kissatarot was speaking volumes:bugeyed: Time will tell which one of the readings will be more accurate in the long run.
Anyway.. What can I say...I have been seduced and I think I´m falling in love:bugeyed::p

MoonGypsy

zan_chan said:
You're not really going to make me say it, are you? I'm not sure anyone can really take anymore Haindl talk out of me... :D

That's okay we can Haindl it! :p

Happy New Year!:D
MGxxx

P.S. Sorry, i just couldn't resist! :laugh:

Filipa

Golden tarot of Klimt
i've had readings done with it, i thought it was weird
i've dreamt about this deck a bunch of times so i had to discover what deck it was and i still thought it was weird but i was like alright alright i have to buy it
i just love it, it's gorgeous and i like reading for myself with it, it's very accurate!
my favourite now :joke:

Barbaras Ahajusts

Ducking head & confessing...
Starter Tarot

It's the simple art, that caught me. I couldn't sell or give it away. It's stuck with me.

:D

Kissa

It must be the Anna K for me...

Your Haindl jokes crack me up, guys!!! :D :D :D
I've decided to rename zan "Zaindl" as he wrote in the IDS thread that he wishes zan and Haindl would become synonyms in our brains one day ;) (too lazy to quote your exact words, dude -apologies).

Kissa

Cerulean

Dynamic Games Ancient Prophesy and...

their I-Ching game.

Simple 1972/73 decks but rich and handy lightness...made for travel for me. Great for on the run and a sense of something seemingly simple, but after a quiet minute or two, helpful and hopeful. I just like their being handy for me and have used them daily for a week or two.

Cerulean

P.S. I didn't initially think I could get much from something normally considered just ligher or just fun called "Shapeshifter or "Hip Witch" --- as I normally would read traditional and new decks that have Italian, French or Italian or even manga texts before I would get a pretty and fun "pop tart" English tarot. Ah well, pop tarts are sometimes cheery and useful to have on the shelf and fun to have.