Are there any decks like this that have people throughout the minors too?

Celice

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Why did they ruin such a pretty deck?

magpie9

It reads well as a sudden change in plans. :joke:

nisaba

magpie9 said:
It reads well as a sudden change in plans. :joke:
It would certainly transform all aspects of your relationship ...

(Gotta second le Fanu's comment in that link. I'm not a boy, but ... <crosses legs> )

BeyondtheVeil

yirabeth said:
Isn't this the one with the man's family jewels lying on the ground in front of him?

The name seems like it is, but I can't find the thread right now.

~Yira

Hmm... maybe it isn't for me! :laugh: I have to go look at the full deck. I haven't done so yet.

BeyondtheVeil

Celice said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Why did they ruin such a pretty deck?

Yes.. that is too bad! Another reason to always look at the entire deck before buying huh? lol

Alan Ross

Another modern Renaissance style deck with scenic minors that's worth looking into is the following:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/renaissance/index.shtml

It might not be what you're looking for, since the scenes are tiny additions to what at first appear to be non-scenic pips, but it's a beautiful and classy deck. As I recall, there are plenty of male members on display in this deck, but thankfully, they are all still attached ;).

Alan

Celice

BeyondtheVeil, I second the recommendation for the Dame Fortune's Wheel tarot... (link was posted earlier in thread) The colors look a little garish online but it is much better in person.

...And there are no cut off family jewels... LOL

yirabeth

I am considering Dame Fortune's Wheel too..I'm IDS'ing right now, but if I don't get it now for later, it may not be around later...

It may be a good introduction to TdM for me, is my thought :) Then I can decide later (even later?) if I want to go hard core...

It's really too bad about the Renaissance one. The art style appeals to me greatly, excepting that poor unfortunate man... :(

~Yira

Dusk Till Dawn

yirabeth said:
I am considering Dame Fortune's Wheel too..I'm IDS'ing right now, but if I don't get it now for later, it may not be around later...

It may be a good introduction to TdM for me, is my thought :) Then I can decide later (even later?) if I want to go hard core...

It's really too bad about the Renaissance one. The art style appeals to me greatly, excepting that poor unfortunate man... :(

~Yira
The Dames is fantastic, but if you like the Renaissance go for it.. There are always cards in a Deck that look a little weird. I must admit, that this particular card is extremely weird. LOL