The "X" Appeal Spread

BLFO

shot, interesting!

Um, can we have a study group for this spread? LOL

shotthebreeze

BLFO said:

By all means...be my guest. Start it up!

robotic

shotthebreeze said:
The death card usually means "change". Perhaps you're a trendy girl?

I wouldn't say trendy. I don't know...perhaps I'm a change from other women he's dated? I'm a bit younger than him, so it could be completely plausible. I also live downtown, and he lives in the 'burbs...could be that he wants a change of scenery.

robotic

BLFO said:
shot, interesting!

I like that idea...seriously!!! :thumbsup:

shotthebreeze

robotic said:
I wouldn't say trendy. I don't know...perhaps I'm a change from other women he's dated? I'm a bit younger than him, so it could be completely plausible. I also live downtown, and he lives in the 'burbs...could be that he wants a change of scenery.

Because it was a physical trait, I'm going to have to go with your age on that one...

robotic

shotthebreeze said:
Because it was a physical trait, I'm going to have to go with your age on that one...

Makes TOTAL sense. Sometimes I have a hard time thinking "outside the box."

BLFO

shotthebreeze said:
By all means...be my guest. Start it up!

I am not good in exploring the board, I where would I start up a study group? I don't think in the "Your Reading" section.

shotthebreeze

There's a study group section if you look through the main board.

Charmy

What an original idea for a spread haha I absolutely love this :)

I just tried it out on myself and my would-be lovvah and according to this he should be putty in my hands the next time I see him ;)

Thanks for sharing :)

BLFO

shotthebreeze said:
There's a study group section if you look through the main board.

I am scared to post there, because you don't see a study group for spreads, only tarot cards or tarot decks.