The "X" Appeal Spread

nisaba

LaJea said:
Hahahaha I just did your spread. The results are hilarious!!

My overall sex appeal: The Hanged Man????
So I guess this means my sex appeal is turned upside down?? Weird.

Or perhaps you have the sex appeal of someone who's unavailable - and don't we all want what we can't have? (or of someone who's stuck, far less fascinating).

LaJea said:
Physical features about me they find attractive: The Hermit!!
Ehm... What's so great about the Hermit? I don't wrap myself in dark clothes and I don't walk around with a light? I was secretly hoping for the High Priestess. I can’t make any sense of the Hermit.

The Hermit is a solitary creature who doesn't indulge in general chat, so what is fascinating about you is your air of Mystery, or the secrets you seem to others to carry (whether you really do or not).

LaJea said:
What I have that they want or find sexy: The Devil!!!
Never knew people saw me as a materialistic obsessed girl.

I'd say that's wrong again! <laughter> What they find sexy is that they think you'll do anything sexual, regardless.

LaJea said:
Thank you for sharing this I couldn’t stop laughing!! Even though I don't fully get the results. This was too funny.

<grin> Seen from the perspective at looking at the cards in a very superficial way, yes, it seems funny. But given that other people seem to see you as having the attractiveness of the Hanged Man (all the things we can't have), the intrigue and mystery of the Hermit, and the uninhibited sexuality of the Devil, I'd say that is really making you seem desirable to others. Whether you're actually like that or not, only you will know. But that seems to be how others see you. (This could be a big problem if people you find repellent see you this way too!)

KnightOfWands

This is a great spread. I can't wait to be able to try this out!