Any Kurt Cobain Fans here?

Ophiel

IF you are burned out on stories of Kurt Cobain, you might not want to read my post.

A few years ago, I got quite involved in studying a 'conspiracy theory' about the Kurt Cobain's death (lead singer of the rock band, Nirvana.)

After studying it, and even writing an article about his death for a punk music magazine, I no longer investigate it. However, I do believe that way too many answers about his death have never been properly addressed. It has been established that he was seeking a divorce from his wife, Courtney Love, and had he filed papers, she (then mostly unknown) would have gotten considerably less in a divorce settlement than what she did get when he died ($35 million.) There weren't any fingerprints on the shotgun, the shells, or even the pencil found near the 'suicide' note. And handwriting experts have testified that the note was written by two different people. Only the text at the very top and bottom of the note suggest that it might be a suicide note. Also, the level of heroin found in his body is way beyond a lethal dose, even for a seasoned user, and he was found with his sleeves rolled up, and his works put back in the box, before he had time to pick up a shotgun and shoot himself.

Here is the birth data for both he and his wife.

Kurt: Feb 20, 1967, 7:20 PM, Aberdeen, WA USA.
CL: July 9, 1964, 8:32 AM, San Fransisco, CA USA.

I got CL's birth data directly from her father. She has a way of feeding the press misinformation regarding her age.

You will see that Kurt is TOTAL water and that CL might have some control issues, with Leo Rising, Pluto and Uranus in the first house, Sun/Moon conjunction, and a Mars/Pluto square, 10th to 1st house.

I'd be curious if any open minded astrologers might give a look at their charts and see if you spot anything 'interesting.'

BTW, an interesting book called "Who Killed Kurt Cobain: the Mysterious Death of an Icon" by Wallace/Halperin discusses quite a bit about this 'case,' one that was never investigated. And you can get a good deal of background information at:

www.justiceforkurt.com

Minderwiz

An interesting post, I'm sure there are a number of us who would like to try our skills on this one.

BTW I'm sure KC was born in 1967 and not 1067, so please don't anyone try and link him to William the Conqueror or such

Ophiel

What ARE you talking about? I'm sorry, when I posted that, I was referring to Kurt's incarnation twice removed. Didn't you notice that his songs had a touch of the old world?

(Actually, I fixed the error, in case anybody is wondering what Minderwiz is talking about.) -- Ophiel

Cerulean

A compiled copy of Kobain's journals, complete with sketches, seems to be available. I saw it at the Minneapolis airport and was wanting it for a collection of lyrics and journal (as in diary, not journalist). But I hesitated, as this past year, also, a friend of my husband died in sad circumstances.
Possibly on both sides, for me, this is the question---is it for my gentle heart this need to know? Or is it for the wonder of knowing? Or can it be how the study of such circumstances might help my own journey? I'm still puzzling and passed on the book for right now
Someone else's inner creative angst and depression is too severe and unique for myself to evaluate.
Does astrology of someone else help address this mindset? I'd recommend astrology to a creative type who does have a clinical and inherited problems, if such information would assist him. Not to replace medication---just to warn of tendencies and time periods.

Ophiel

The journals were edited by Miss Love herself, for what that's worth.

And, why think of Kurt Cobain as the anti-hero, killing himself in the end because it was just too much, when in fact many believe he may have been murdered. To many, a suicide death seems more noble. But IF it indeed was murder...wouldn't that change the way you viewed that event?

More than likely, though, many just don't care. That's a whole other thing.

Did he die for his art, or was he killed for his money? $35 million is a lot of money, but it wasn't enough to buy CL an artistic license, if indeed she even had anything to do with it.

zander770

i waited

to post, here. i too "investigated" all of this, when it was happening, not "current" on the topic, so i enjoyed Ophiel's update, a lot.

everything she states is FACT and the net url links are "multiple," you'd imagine.

i thought that "it" was a "red PEN" and not a Pencil, as you say, tho (???) "stuck"-- thrust into the "Earth of a Plant," i'd read . . .

thx!

~770

Laurel

I have a funny story about Kurt Cobain that in no way relates to astrology, but does relate to his personality, which might be useful for astrological interpretation. :)

The year before Nirvana got big, they were playing at student housing at my college in Olympia, WA. The cost to see them was a beer. I didn't think they were that good and in the front yard between songs started pouring out a Henry Weinhardt's on the lawn, saying "They aren't worth a beer" (mayhaps I was a ~little~ drunk *g*).

Kurt Combain overheard me and leaned out the window and screamed "YOU F*CKING C*NT!!" very loud and I laughed hysterically and he almost came after me through the window, but got pulled back inside to go play another set. I left the party and never, ever bought a Nirvana album.

-Laurel

allibee

aha, so we can add your name to the conspiracy theory now can we Laurel? ROFLMAO

What a lovable chap.

I actually did a fair dinkum bit of research on him last year for my final major project at art college, I chose 20th Century Musical Icons, and this pic shows my conclusions:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/allibeeee/page1.html?mtbrand=AOL_US

9 Swords at the bottom

allibee

Ophiel

Smells like Mean Spirit...