Eccentric?

scorpiogirl

As a natal Aquarius moon I am familiar with eccentric personality lol!
I sometimes the moon as what impression I gave to someone lol...but it could mean they were confused or saw me as mysterious.

minotaur

eccentric?

I am amused by our group who read and love tarot thinking of someone else as eccentric.

celticnoodle

If you were going to choose a card for an eccentric woman, which card would you choose? I'm pretty well stumped on this one, and could use a few suggestions. Thanks. Eva

I saw the title of your thread and had to read what you posted. I have always been titled "eccentric" by family and friends. Another family member who reads tarot often gets the High Priestess for me when she does a reading for/about me. :D I love that - to think that I am like the HP. So, I would say the High Priestess could be the card to represent an eccentric woman.

Barleywine

I am amused by our group who read and love tarot thinking of someone else as eccentric.

I had a client yesterday who described herself as unusual. I told her anyone who delves into this stuff might be considered unusual. She didn't seem amused, though. Guess she didn't see the humor in it.

Esk

Sorry, I guess I should have defined. Eccentric to me means Unusual, Surprising, Unexpected. Some might call her Strange.... I can see bits and pieces in the cards you've all mentioned, but I can't say I'd read any one of them as an eccentric woman. ??? She's not a loner like the Hermit. Not psychic or looney like the Moon. Not emotional, not an oasis... Perhaps a combination of the Queen of Wands and the Fool? Still, it feels off...

Maybe the page of wands and/or the fool could fit your definition of an eccentric person.

Tanga

I had a client yesterday who described herself as unusual. I told her anyone who delves into this stuff might be considered unusual. She didn't seem amused, though. Guess she didn't see the humor in it.

She wanted you to agree that she was extra-ordinary - not tell her loads of people are just like her. Lol
("Being extra-ordinary, is realising that one is ordinary and being OK with that". More Lol.)

An eccentric woman:
Queen of Wands, 9 of Pents, The Star, Page of Wands, Page of Cups, Knight of Swords (female), Moon, Priestess.

Barleywine

She wanted you to agree that she was extra-ordinary - not tell her loads of people are just like her. Lol
("Being extra-ordinary, is realising that one is ordinary and being OK with that". More Lol.)

Actually, my first impression was "eccentric" or maybe "peculiar," not "extraordinary." We didn't use a significator, so I didn't get a card to add to the definitions here.

Amanda

I can't seem to come up with a card/cards? to represent an eccentric woman. Completely stymied. Can anyone provide a suggestion? It would be very helpful. Thanks. Eva

I'm also going to add Flamboyant to the definition.

I was going to suggest the Star, but since you added 'flamboyant' to the list of criteria, I'd suggest the Queen of Wands.