Queen of Cups for something unexpected

csophia

I did this spread asking about my love life and in the position of what is unexpected I got
the Queen of Cups.

Queen of Cups - for the meaning I would say is to bring out the qualities that the queen of cups possesses. But for unexpected? her falling in love? not sure what to come up with it...

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Nemia

I'd say it might be a wave of strong emotions, emotions that are uncontrollable and appear to others as irrational, even bordering on the hysterical. The Queen of Cups can bottle all her feelings inside and they burst out, or she may use them to manipulate others who are unaware of her ways. Emotions are her "tools" and her material, she uses them for constructive and destructive goals.

The card might refer to an aspect of your own character or another person in your life who displays these characteristics. If she's another person, she/he may appear moody, secretive, very charming and fascinating, but difficult to peg down. You're baffled. If it's you yourself, you'll be surprised by the power of your own emotions and how they grip you and influence you.

I usually read court cards as person cards or "aspects of character" card - which includes also reactions to certain situations or an atmosphere between people.

How many cards are there, how many of them are court cards, how many of them are Cups - all these factors influence a card interpretation, so take my words with a grain of salt. ;-)

elena_jaymz

Hi, I don't know if this could resonate with you, but it could be that you don't believe that you have an heart, that is maybe you think you don't deserve love or you even see yourself as a cold person, but actually you are not. You're instead like the Queen of Cups, you do have a heart, you do have a lot of love to share with a significant other.

Just an idea.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

csophia

I'd say it might be a wave of strong emotions, emotions that are uncontrollable and appear to others as irrational, even bordering on the hysterical. The Queen of Cups can bottle all her feelings inside and they burst out, or she may use them to manipulate others who are unaware of her ways. Emotions are her "tools" and her material, she uses them for constructive and destructive goals.

The card might refer to an aspect of your own character or another person in your life who displays these characteristics. If she's another person, she/he may appear moody, secretive, very charming and fascinating, but difficult to peg down. You're baffled. If it's you yourself, you'll be surprised by the power of your own emotions and how they grip you and influence you.

I usually read court cards as person cards or "aspects of character" card - which includes also reactions to certain situations or an atmosphere between people.

How many cards are there, how many of them are court cards, how many of them are Cups - all these factors influence a card interpretation, so take my words with a grain of salt. ;-)

That is so interesting Nemia. Could it be a love interest that I have? a guy? He is very charming, moody too....

csophia

Hi, I don't know if this could resonate with you, but it could be that you don't believe that you have an heart, that is maybe you think you don't deserve love or you even see yourself as a cold person, but actually you are not. You're instead like the Queen of Cups, you do have a heart, you do have a lot of love to share with a significant other.

Just an idea.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks elena, it might be because I've been alway from this whole romancing thing? Maybe something coming up in the area of love? maybe just wishfull thinking....

IndigoWaves

I very much agree with Nemia's take on the Queen of Cups as you... Having developed a surprisingly/"unexpectedly" emotional fixation on your crush that may be drowning out reality.

csophia

I very much agree with Nemia's take on the Queen of Cups as you... Having developed a surprisingly/"unexpectedly" emotional fixation on your crush that may be drowning out reality.

Hi IndigoWaves, thank you, I really can see that happening...kind of fixed with that. That card was one in a spread of 5 cards, I think I cannot comment them here unfortunately.... but the next card seems that will bring me back with a lot of strength :) to balance this state that I'm in. Thanks for your help!

csophia

Hi Nemia, what about if it was a reversed Queen of Cups? wouldn't that description of unbalacend emotions and hysterical be more for a rx QofC.... I see queens very much in control of situations in the realm they represent.