7 of Swords as how someone sees you physically

Stu123

It could be that this person is trying to be strategic about how they will deal with you and hence, concerning their attraction (or lack of) towards you.

I never had this card in a position of ''physical traits'', but I would think of a tall and thin person, with a well defined (sharp) body.

Thank you for your input! :)

I also see it as trying to be strategic about what to expect. Maybe the usual personality traits are somehow translating into the physical ones here. The description you've mentioned definitely suits pictures in some decks too, the slim tall and slimy kind of person for some reason. I can also imagine both male and female on the card.

violetdaisy

Trying to "blend in?" They'd rather Not be noticed at all than noticed and thought of unbecomingly or only noticed specifically for their appearance -. For instance, I wear scrubs - I don't have to, but I can because of the department I'm in. My scrubs basically match everyone elses' scrubs. I don't want to stand out physically with some of our clientele. I choose to not wear make-up most days and to pull my hair back in a ponytail. I do as much as I can do to be plain at work.

IndigoWaves

This person might think that you look mischievous, playfully naughty, or always "up to something" (which can be awfully cute, like some Geminis I've known) -- quietly collecting data/observations that not only give you the inside scoop but keep others on their toes/in the dark in amusing ways (to you, at least)... Less positively, you may be seen as having a smug "smartypants" expression, or even a sly look that makes it seem like you have bad intentions/would take hurtfully unfair advantages... Or maybe the person in question has simply caught you "stealing glances" out of the corner of your eye/over your shoulder, etc.. Just some more ideas. :)

Samikcha

I think a person who would give you an impression that he is the bad guy, who dresses like someone who is a part of a mafia gang and who is lean and strong and at the same time would not attract a lot of attention.

love love love:*

Laurelle

What about middle eastern? I always think of Middle Eastern people when I see the fez hat.

Jewish, Italian... Someone who looks Mediterranean.

Stu123

Thank you everybody!

Trying to "blend in?" They'd rather Not be noticed at all than noticed and thought of unbecomingly or only noticed specifically for their appearance -. For instance, I wear scrubs - I don't have to, but I can because of the department I'm in. My scrubs basically match everyone elses' scrubs. I don't want to stand out physically with some of our clientele. I choose to not wear make-up most days and to pull my hair back in a ponytail. I do as much as I can do to be plain at work.

This is a very interesting take on! I haven´t really thought of this, but it is very accurate - I also tend to dress very plain at work.

This person might think that you look mischievous, playfully naughty, or always "up to something" (which can be awfully cute, like some Geminis I've known) -- quietly collecting data/observations that not only give you the inside scoop but keep others on their toes/in the dark in amusing ways (to you, at least)... Less positively, you may be seen as having a smug "smartypants" expression, or even a sly look that makes it seem like you have bad intentions/would take hurtfully unfair advantages... Or maybe the person in question has simply caught you "stealing glances" out of the corner of your eye/over your shoulder, etc.. Just some more ideas. :)

Haha! Yes, in some ways yes, I am someone who tends to joke around. Smartypants maybe, we work together after all :) The stealing glances is an interesting one too, he has probably noticed that :D

I think a person who would give you an impression that he is the bad guy, who dresses like someone who is a part of a mafia gang and who is lean and strong and at the same time would not attract a lot of attention.

love love love:*

Could be! I don´t think this really fits me as I don´t really stand out, but I can definitely see this description fitting, especially when linking to the personality traits of 7 of Swords.

What about middle eastern? I always think of Middle Eastern people when I see the fez hat.

Jewish, Italian... Someone who looks Mediterranean.

I haven´t thought about such detailed physical characteristics - I find it tricky as with gender and cards, but I guess different decks can also give out very different pictures. Thanks for this!