Chinese Astrological Sign?

Minderwiz

I'm a Fire Boar born during the hours of the Rat.

I must admit that though I've read a little about Chinese Astrology I've never really got into it - its on my list of 'To Dos' when I finally get through the Western Astrology stuff for my course.

Being a Pig and a Rat at the same time doesn't seem that attractive - perhaps someone who knows more about Chinese Astrology can tell me that it's not as bad as it sounds.

Minderwiz

Demonesse

Be glad to help you out there, Minderwiz! Although some people may call them Boars - it is most definitely a PIG. Pigs are generally held to be prosperous and easygoing (I'll edit this later to provide more info). The thing is, the Chinese culture does not view the Pig in the same way as Occidental culture does. And you should be glad to be born in a Rat hour - Rats are the canny, intelligent moneyspinners of the Chinese zodiac and are fiercely devoted to family - although a little miserly. Okay, VERY miserly. I shall look up how the Rat Hour corresponds to the Pig as well as how your element affects the Pig later as well :)

LeahG

Fire Snake - don't cross my path!

Hi cricket - another fire snake - but I am cancerian!

cricket

Re: Fire Snake - don't cross my path!

Kitty said:
Hi cricket - another fire snake - but I am cancerian!

Does that make you a crabby reptile or a patient crustacean? :D

LeahG

Re: Re: Fire Snake - don't cross my path!

cricket said:
Does that make you a crabby reptile or a patient crustacean? :D

:D aha haha - today it is crabby reptile - but can easily be patient crustacean

Very typical snake - loooooove the finer things in life - will notice that fantastic new handbag a friend is carrying before anything else :D hehehehe

Kirali

I'm a metal rooster born in the hour of the rabbit. It says in my book that rabbit hour people are shy, so maybe that's a factor in why I'm so shy... or maybe not heheh.

Other than that I don't really know much about my chinese sign.

forgot to add that I have a Yin (negative) aspect

Demonesse

What book did you use, Kirali?

AquarianGoddess

Minderwiz,

From what I know of you through this forum, you are neither a pig nor a rat!
Although, we don't know what you're like outside of the forum....lol. Just kidding.

I think that's why I never had the desire to study Chinese astrology....I would have a difficult time telling someone they're both a pig and a rat!!

AG

mystic

Pigs and Rats....hmmmmm. You have got to love the Chinese....

Hi AG.....long time......

AquarianGoddess

Mystic,

It's been TOO long....hope you're well and happy. Nice to see you back on the forum.

Regards,
AG