Away for a few days

Minderwiz

This weekend we're part of the audience for a Live TV Programme from Dover Castle in Kent (Most Haunted Live on Living TV) so I won't be around from Saturday till Tuesday.

Zorya and Pollux has kindly offered to keep an eye on things whilst I'm ghost hunting, so if you want to contact a moderator over that period drop one of them a PM.

I'll let you know if anything interesting happens!

isthmus nekoi

hope it's fun! Thanks to Zorya and Pollux for keeping an eye on things around here :)

zorya

what a great way to spend your solstice minderwiz! have a great time!

Pollux

Yeah, obliged and honoured to help

Yeah, after Reading Exchange, Chat and Tarot Decks, now another Forum to check.

Today the Astrology boards - TOMORROW THE WORLD! }) mwahahaha *LOL*

P.S. Zorya, do you remember that story of the Scorpio Rising? Don't you remember you were my partner in my plan to take over the world? }) *LOL* :D

aeonx

Pollux: I'm starting to suspect that you're a control freak. }) Not only busy persuading every member to the Tarotholic-Cult of yours, now you even want the world! Don't you Italians ever get enough?? *LOL* :* You know I love you. :)

Minderwitz: I'm sure you'll have a blast. And you got some good people working for you there. :)

~aeonx~

Pollux

Aeonx, you are in denial: you are part of the Scorpio Rising Sect too, don't you remember? })

*LOL*

lunalafey

OHHHH...sounds like WAY fun......

aeonx

Pollux said:
Aeonx, you are in denial: you are part of the Scorpio Rising Sect too, don't you remember? })

*LOL*

I hoped you didn't remember that... }) *lol* :*

~aeonx~

zorya

pollux,
i think aeonx and i are the TRUE scorpio risings. WE can keep a secret! ;) takeover???? what takeover???? mwahahaha :joke:

aeonx

oh yea, we just loooove a good secret! MWAHAHAHA! })
I know something you don't know.... *evil grin*

~aeonx~