looking for an Oracle

Belinda2

Hi everyone,
On another website They showed an oracle that I really want to locate. I was told it was from Dynamo house in Australia, they seem to say it is not there when I emailed them. The posting was 3 years ago but there should at least be a used copy somewhere. it seems to be called -Nostradamus deck -Magic picture oracle.

Be low you will find the link that has a picture of the Oracle.
If anyone has any information, I will thank you for the bottom of my heart, I really want the oracle.
Thanks again
Belinda
http://seaqueen.wordpress.com/2007/02/27/another-toy-for-my-oracle-collection/#comment-8031

rif

That's a tough one, especially if the publisher disavows it.

Reminds me of Russian Gypsy Cards. I'm curious now myself! :)

Anyone seen this oracle? I would expect the AT collective oracle community (pun intended) to have come across this deck somewhere.

I hope you're able to find it, I know how frustrating it can be not to locate a desired deck.

AJ

Seems like you just asked this question a few days ago? Seaqueen is a member here you could PM her.

I think the Russian gypsy deck is much prettier and does the same thing.

MoonGypsy

Belinda2 said:
Hi everyone,
On another website They showed an oracle that I really want to locate. I was told it was from Dynamo house in Australia, they seem to say it is not there when I emailed them. The posting was 3 years ago but there should at least be a used copy somewhere. it seems to be called -Nostradamus deck -Magic picture oracle.

Be low you will find the link that has a picture of the Oracle.
If anyone has any information, I will thank you for the bottom of my heart, I really want the oracle.
Thanks again
Belinda
http://seaqueen.wordpress.com/2007/02/27/another-toy-for-my-oracle-collection/#comment-8031
Hi Belinda!
i have heard of a Nostradamus Oracle deck by Lo Scarabeo. i think Isa Donelli did the artwork. i am wondering if this might be the same one? i will try and do some checking...

Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

MoonGypsy

No, it's a different oracle. The LS one is called "Cards of Nostradamus."
Hugs,
MoonGypsy

ETA: i have searched and searched...i can't find them anywhere. i'll keep trying, though...:heart:

pippi

I've searched for you as well, but haven't found anything.

I suggest setting up an automatic search on ebay (both US and Australia eBay), so you will be notified when one pops up.