2 Astrology Oracle Decks

Golden Moon

I came upon this 2 astrology oracle decks after reading wonders. So I was wondering if anyone can give me any insight on how they are used and how easy is it to read them.

1. Karma Cards by Monte Farber

2. Easy Astrology Oracle Cards by Maya White

Golden Moon

Anyone?

Mellifluous

I adore Amy Zerner & Monte Farber. I have tons (most?) of their decks and other items. (Hope to have them all one day though that probably won't happen unless I win the lottery! :joke:)

However, the Karma cards are the only one so far that I found didn't work for me. I actually got rid of that deck after putting it away for a while and coming back to try again a few times.

You pick three cards from three different categories and they're supposed to form a sentence, in answer to your question. I found it very overly complicated, that the words on the cards didn't fit together to make coherent sentences, and that it was inaccurate. So, that was my experience with it.

I'm not too into astrology, personally, but I do know some things; and I think an oracle should work 'out of the box' for a person anyway, if it's well designed.

Those two have created other oracles that work this way (putting together partial messages in different categories to make a whole answer), and those do work for me quite well, but in those other decks/items you can also just take any one part of it (a single card, for example) and it makes sense on its own. I don't know what it was about the Karma deck. It just seemed very different from all their other work. If I remember correctly, that one is by Monte on his own (or with someone else as the artist anyway) and Amy wasn't involved - which is rare if not unique.

Not heard of the other deck you mentioned. Hope that helps. Maybe it'll work for you though. If it does, let us know!

Golden Moon

Thank you very much Mellifluous for being the only one to give me a shirt discription in regards to this 2 oracle cards. :)

Mellifluous

You're welcome. :)