Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

Enlightenment23

Dark Woman
Tulip - Great Passion
Turkey - Someone is behaving stupidly

The dark woman could be my friend J. I'm still waiting for her reply for a text I sent her earlier.

The tulip is an easy one. I'm going to see a love interest of mine tomorrow. Should be a passionate date.

Gosh, I'm not sure who Turkey would be. Might be my uber driver not knowing where he's going while I'm omw home.

I was dead on about the first two. LOL for tulip, I did indeed go on a date with a love interest of mine. And let's just say things got a little too heated and things definitely got passionante ;).

Turkey could apply to two scenarios in my life. I was super annoyed with my dad that morning because he seriously tried to have a Skype work meeting with other doctors - and didn't really think about the fact that his computer doesn't have a webcam. Like WHAT are you thinking?! So I had to lend him my laptop for two hours (which has a webcam) and I lost out of two hours of worktime. My dad's getting older and it's frustrating and scary that he's not thinking straight these days :(

Also my Uber driver as an absolute joy, but he went onto giving me advice about how stupid he used to be when he was younger and how he's learned from that experience. So AnemoneRose, you were very close with that one! :thumbsup:

Enlightenment23

I did do a daily draw for Jan 3rd.

I pulled Nest (An emotionally secure family is important to you), Bread (Period of Prosperity and Abundance), and Valley (Deep personal strength and success that assure success).

Nest seemed to be news that my cousin had given birth to a very healthy baby :). Bread? Well, I ate a bagel today. And Valley just could be me being "in the zone" during work today.

Emily

I still haven't got my cards yet from Amazon but I'm really liking reading this thread. :)

AnemoneRosie

Lion: Time to act
Four-Leaf Clover: Great, good fortune
Flute: Disappointment in a friend or lover
Jug: Lighthearted, carefree time
Ant: Work, achievement, success

Lion pops up for me, it seems, when someone is stuck in making some choices and they're unsure what to do. So you might be urged to make a quicker decision with the Lion card. My best guess for Clover and Flute is either you having a lucky experience and being disappointed that your friend isn't happier for you. Or your friend telling you about a lucky experience, but you're not too thrilled about it or as happy about it for some reason or another.

Jug as a light-hearted carefree time sounds like a good ol' fun day with a friend.

You were right about Lion. I had to make some "good enough" choices today because there was time pressure involved. I think that I had a jug moment yesterday - I shared a beer with a friend and gave her quite an involved Oracle reading (not using these cards; I used a different deck).

Hi Emily!

Enlightenment23

I still haven't got my cards yet from Amazon but I'm really liking reading this thread. :)

Glad you do! Can't wait til you get 'em so you can join us :D

Enlightenment23

You were right about Lion. I had to make some "good enough" choices today because there was time pressure involved. I think that I had a jug moment yesterday - I shared a beer with a friend and gave her quite an involved Oracle reading (not using these cards; I used a different deck).

Hi Emily!

Woo-hoo. I got something right. Looks like I've gotten a good grasp of one card in the deck at least lol.

Keep keeping us updated!

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Jan 5.

Goldfish - Increase in material wealth or spiritual growth
Four Leaf Clover - Great, good fortune
Success (Astral House)

Well, I am inclined to put all of these together as one event. I am planning on creating my own tarot deck so I wonder if something auspicious will happen tomorrow as I am materializing this into reality. We shall see!

AnemoneRosie

Lion: Time to act
Four-Leaf Clover: Great, good fortune
Flute: Disappointment in a friend or lover
Jug: Lighthearted, carefree time
Ant: Work, achievement, success

Yesterday I worked really hard and had success! (ant).
Today I also need to work hard, and I will hopefully have success.
I had a mild disappointment with my partner where I felt let down (flute).

I'm finding that the incidents are so small, though! I'm still new to fortune telling, but the events are really mundane.

Enlightenment23

Goldfish - Increase in material wealth or spiritual growth
Four Leaf Clover - Great, good fortune
Success (Astral House)

Well, I am inclined to put all of these together as one event. I am planning on creating my own tarot deck so I wonder if something auspicious will happen tomorrow as I am materializing this into reality. We shall see!

Wow, what a disappointment. None of these cards seemed to materialize today. Sure I made money by working today, but nothing out of the ordinary to call it an increase in wealth. And I did start to work towards my tarot deck creation, but success and good fortune is miles away ...

I think AnemonieRose mentioned this, but what really gets me are the events that don't get addressed or "announced" by the cards. For example, today I came down with a bit of a cold with a sore throat. Why wouldn't the "FLY" card, known for illness, come forward? And also, today, I had a guy I know surprisingly tell me that he's in love with me and falling for me. That didn't seemed to be addressed by the cards either ...

Hm, I don't know how I feel about this deck. One day it's spot on, the next it doesn't resonate

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Jan 6.

Windchimes - Peace and Harmony
Scales - Keep your life in balance
Happiness - (Astral House)

Seems like things will be really mellow later on today. Perhaps Windchimes could be me listening to music or just finding peace and harmony while I work. Or I could be doing an assignment about Peace and Harmony. The Scale popped up once before when I was trying to work in overdrive to make up for money lost on expenditures I've made. Could be doing that again - depends how much energy I have.

And Happiness, hm. Let's see what that's all about :)