Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

What do you use to store your DriudCraft cards in?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > DruidCraft Tarot

Citizen

Carla 
Citizen

I just ordered a Sulis bag for my Druidcraft. I chose the Gold Leaf bag with cobalt blue silk lining. I sent her the measurements to my trimmed deck and she is making it to order. I already have two of her bags and they are fab. (Brown velvet with old gold silk for Anna K1, a gold on blue stars-and-moon design with gold silk for Universal). In fact, I also just ordered two more bags! Russet velvet with bright copper lining for Roots of Asia, and a brown velvet with ice blue lining for Haindl!)
Top   #11
Resident

Aedrielle 
Resident

I actually really like the size of this deck. I like that it's big. It gives it more presence, I think.
Top   #12
Citizen

merissa_88 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrielle
I actually really like the size of this deck. I like that it's big. It gives it more presence, I think.
I agree. Plus I'm used to big cards after using the Crystal Ally Cards and Druid Plant Oracle, so they're comfortable.

My deck is in a large purple velvet bag. My favorite color. Peace, Merissa
Top   #13
Citizen

Pam O 
Citizen

I enjoy the "Celtic Satin Bag" and the larger cards fit in it fine. It's available at Amazon at the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Satin-B...pd_cart_recs_6
Top   #14
Resident

SummerNights 
Resident

Talking Hi everyone, I'm new & love mt DC deck!!

Hi everyone, I'm new & love mt DC deck!!!

You know I was wondering if they would ever re-make this deck but a little more hand size, lol! I too have heard of people getting their deck trimmed. I don't know if I could do it. It's like my pitbulls with cropping their ears. Even though it looked more sharp, I just couldn't do it. What a way to get off topic. So I look at my deck the same way. I just can't do it. If I could schedule my deck monthly spa treatments, I would. The deck feels it I tell ya, it feels it, lol!!!
Top   #15
Resident

CHOSENPATH 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerNights View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new & love mt DC deck!!!

You know I was wondering if they would ever re-make this deck but a little more hand size, lol! I too have heard of people getting their deck trimmed. I don't know if I could do it. It's like my pitbulls with cropping their ears. Even though it looked more sharp, I just couldn't do it. What a way to get off topic. So I look at my deck the same way. I just can't do it. If I could schedule my deck monthly spa treatments, I would. The deck feels it I tell ya, it feels it, lol!!!
People trim decks,thats fine for them,theres a reason for the way they are. To me its altering the deck from its intended visual affect. Im a male and have large decks for a reason, I like to see as much as possible, I don't understand why readers think this is such a big distraction, I see it as looking threw a window.as far as suffling I just use the corner shuffle,the side shuffle, or the french cut. To each his or her own.I also sleep with my deck under my pillow, just me!!
Top   #16
Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 
Elder Jabberwock

I keep it in the original box, where it has stayed for most of the time since I bought it. I still haven't found the ideal pagan-themed deck for me.
Top   #17
Citizen

LauraKai 
Citizen

I kept mine in a cloth for a few weeks, until my mother kindly made a lovely purple shimmery cloth bag for it. It's lived there ever since!
Top   #18

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.