Zombie Tarot No. 15 - The Devil

shadowdancer

So, what's your poison? This zombie knows for sure. Why have one vice when two are even better. Alcohol lured you in, and now you have that little voice in your brain telling you to have just one packet of cigarettes - after all, you are not addicted to them and all that medical stuff warning you about nasties is just hype right? Yeah right. You are kidding yourself. Zombies are not known for being manipulative. What you see is what you tend to get, and it is usually in the form of a pig ugly undead member shuffling along with the odd moan to really add to the ambience. This zombie has broken out of that particular stereotype and has decided to get a hold of you in a different way. So maybe that wee voice you heard in your head wasn't in your head after all. That zombie has swapped the bone gratingly boring moan for a crotch stroking croon instead. And you, being the sucker you are have fallen for it. You really think he wears those horns just to advertise his wares, as a sort of branding logo? Duh... He is the Devil you fool, and if you let him in it will be hell on earth trying to get rid of him again. You can plead your case and try to pass yourself off as a victim, but the only person who will buy that crap is you. You can only be manipulated if you want to be. So fight the urge now, and see him get a cob on when he realises he failed to convince you. Seriously - a zombie throwing his toys out of his pram really is comical, and even more so when it is THE Devil himself.

Attachments

• Devil.jpg
    Devil.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 698

krystalkitty

The call is so strong it could be the death of you... but it is in your mind which you do have control of for the moment.. This makes you feel good can put all of what is going on around you out of your mind... With your beer goggles on this looks like a good option nothing more than a simple pleasure but it is so easy to get addicted is it worth it... what will be the consequences... u wont be able to run as fast when you are trying to escape those zombies ..

krystalkitty

this seems to come up in reflections of habits that need to be broken in order to move forward...lingering in these patterns will drag you down...if you go back you will pay the price..

shadowdancer

this seems to come up in reflections of habits that need to be broken in order to move forward...lingering in these patterns will drag you down...if you go back you will pay the price..

and as we know, the price just keeps on creeping up. I have lost count of how many times my Mum said she would give up smoking if the tax were increased on it at the next budget.

Queen of Disks

and as we know, the price just keeps on creeping up. I have lost count of how many times my Mum said she would give up smoking if the tax were increased on it at the next budget.

Cigarettes are heavily taxed here, but people still buy them.

I've heard people say they'd kill for a cigarette. Now here's their chance. What the Devil is promising you may make you feel good, but you have to decide if it's worth fighting off herds of zombies for. Especially if it doesn't help you in the long run.