ten of swords

Barbaras Ahajusts

Thank you both so much. I needed that validation of what I saw. Theres more to this reading I'm doing and can't share it, but it was hit on by the both of you. One can see the financial aspects in this health problem and it also shows the financial burden that walks along with it!

I just can't thank ya'll for this input, very, very helpful.

Barb

Dean

Hi Barbaras

I'm glad that we all helped with the 10 0f Swords, its never an easy card to get in a reading. I think the most positive aspect with this card is that things will not get any worse usually the the end of a difficult cycle.:)

ravenest

Kahlie said:
Still one sword left...

the one above the gemini/pentagram/moon-hilt.

I have no idea what that hilt is, and I would appriciate it if somebody could shed some light on it.

I asked somebody else, who told me he felt it looked like an orange... Not that helpful.

Appearing in the position of Yesod, I assumed the hilt was a Full Moon (makes more sense than an orange) with an ornate curved guard.

The way I see it the L.& R. pillars are paired horizontally. The top hilt is the balanced force of the Sun / swords / air and suggests a fully balanced manifestation of Gemini but with no modifying or differing principles. This is balanced by the Malkuth hilt with the Moon gemini symbols. The pentagram, the symbol of man and his works in the material world is balanced by the scales, Libra / Maat the devine order and balance that Man aspires towards.

Hilts in sephiroth 2and 3 (appearing to be compass and hourglass) I relate to construction and time, design, whose ideal lies above the abyss. Hilts 4 and 5 represent, to me, Rosicrucian mysteries the balance of the 4 elements and the balance of power and sympathy, severity and mercy. I cant really fathom hilts 7 and 8, they appear to be plain hilts with pointy star guards. 9 could be a Moon hilt or a pearl. 6 hilt is a heart and that sword is the one that is shattered and broken by the apparent intrusion of the others.

The thoughts, reasons, systems and organisations that have eventually accreted to the centre and heart of the original idea have become overly constructed, stabilized and 'present' so that the individual creative 'ego' of the idea has been shattered.

It has become a rigid system that no longer has access to the original insight, or ability to evolve that created it. It has become like a machine.