Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Rahdues Wheel - 78 card spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Resident

DestroyTheHuman 
Resident
Rahdues Wheel

Ok, I was looking through "Learning The Tarot" and I came across some info on a spread called Rahdue's Wheel. Im sure you all have heard of this, a spread that uses all 78 cards of a tarot deck.

Has anyone attempted this before? I'd imagine the reading could take hours or all day even. Interpurting this spread would take knowledge of every tarot card... a true test of a reading ability!

Does anyone know this spread or where I could find it? I'd like to copy it down and give it a try one day when I REALLY understand tarot. Mabey my final test before I read for other people....
Top   #1
Citizen

Lee 
Citizen

Hi, DTH:

The Rahdue's Wheel spread is included in the book "Tarot: The Handbook for the Journeyman," by Eileen Connolly, ISBN # 0-87877-124-7.

If it were a short spread I would type it out for you here, but it's an extremely complex spread and the author takes up 28 pages of the book to describe it, with several diagrams. I think you'll probably have to find a copy of the book if you want to get the spread. I just looked on Amazon and Barnesandnoble.com, and it's out of print, but it must have gone out of print pretty recently, and I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding it. Amazon does has several used copies for sale.

Good luck -
Lee
Top   #2
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

I've never tried this one, but I have tried a few others that lay out all the cards. They don't really work for me. You end up looking down at the spread and you don't see a spread, you just see cards, cards, cards. But hey, that's me. If you give it a try, please let us know how it comes out.
Top   #3
Resident

DestroyTheHuman 
Resident
heh

I plan on trying it out sometime soon, but not anytime in the near future. I want to really familiarize myself with the cards first.

I'll take a look at the book if i ever see it, but I'd rather get a copy via the net... anyone else know of any 78 card spreads on the net?
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.