Lumina Tarot

Madrigal

A new deck from the creator of the Alchemist's Oracle. Link here.

Michellehihi

It has a flavor of the Wild Unknown, don't you think?

AJ

the figures remind me of Cosmic.

Nemia

That looks interesting - and the use of b/w and colours reminds me of the Wild Unknown, too. Interesting new decks! The Starchild was too cute for me, but this one looks tougher. Which is good. I'd have to see more cards to see how much substance it has.

Nemia

Thank you!

ETA: It seems that this is another deck for the young, white, slim and pretty - at least if you're a woman. The geometric and abstract cards are very interesting.

seedcake

That looks interesting - and the use of b/w and colours reminds me of the Wild Unknown, too. Interesting new decks! The Starchild was too cute for me, but this one looks tougher. Which is good. I'd have to see more cards to see how much substance it has.

I see this deck as a mixture of Wild Unknown and Starchild. Must admit, very appealing.

Madrigal

Thank you!

ETA: It seems that this is another deck for the young, white, slim and pretty - at least if you're a woman. The geometric and abstract cards are very interesting.

The Oracle is similarly directed...and yet it's quite lovely...the images at any rate...the LWB, meh. I think this one differs from the WU, at the very least, in that there are human figures in it from what I can tell. Some of the imagery I like, other not so much.

lark

The Hierophant looks like Charles Manson.
Magician reminds me of Jesus.
Some cards I like others not so much.
I have the oracle and I like that a lot...there are no people in it...