Aquarian Tarot Study Group?

Queen of Disks

This is one of the those decks that stood out to me when I bought it, because it was so different then anything else I had ever seen before. In the case at Borders were all of those pretty and popular decks that everyone would like-and the Aquarian with its dark green box which stood out like a sore thumb. I broke down and bought it. I didn't use it alot at first, but slowly the deck grew on me. After reading some posts here on AT I decided to get serious with this deck, and now I love it. It lives in my purse much of the time.

I know that this deck is RWS based, but it's different enough that I think we could squeeze some threads out of it. Would anyone else like to participate in a Aquarian Study Group? (Does anyone else use it?)

*mimics Ben Stein from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"*

Anyone? Anyone?

Queen of Disks

Please tell me I'm not the only one.... :bugeyed:

Logiatrix

Hi, QoD! :love:

Okay...you're not the only one!

Really, don't be discouraged; I think it's quite a good idea. I've been trying to find some direction, deck wise, and this just might be it. I keep going back to my Marseille or Visconti (comfort decks), but I'd really like to keep up with more pictorial decks, especially for face-to-face readings.

The Aquarian is a good choice, but I haven't owned it in a long time, so I'll have to pick one up again. Please post if this is something you still want to do...
:)

Queen of Disks

Cool Beans!!

I'm up for it if you are, Logiatrix, so just post when you are ready to go. (I have to extract my brain from the Thoth, however. ;) )

Anyone else?

karenquilter

I'll study with you. The Aquarian was my first deck, many years ago. I gave it to a friend, then reaquired it recently. The artwork stays with you. The artist made another deck, about 25 years after the Aquarian, called The New Palladini Tarot, which I also have. It's interesting to lay the cards out side by side. The new deck is quite nice, but I find the Aquarian more approachable.

Queen of Disks

Cool! Thanks very much!

Logiatrix

Welcome aboard, karen!
:)

I've found my deck! It was in the lot I passed over to my mom a couple years ago. Now it's come back home to me, yay!
So when do we start?
:love:

Queen of Disks

I posted a thread for the Strength card. Enjoy!

Aristede

Hello,

The Aquarian Tarot was my first Tarot deck, and over the years I've always come back to it. I would like to participate in the study group too. :)