Chariot rx as feelings

starlightsunshine

I know there are already few threads about this but opinions varied.. i've been asking how someone feels about me or if they still have lingering feelings for me and i got this card.
On the other thread it said they're not thinking about you at all and completely moved on, and others said they're too overwhelmed... which one is it ?

Grizabella

The reversed Chariot would suggest being out of control. In this case, maybe it's you whose thoughts are out of control about this issue. That could be why you got this card. You might be somewhat obsessed about the issue and doing too many readings about it. That can make the cards turn up in such a way that they're quite confusing and contradictory.

Skysteel

The reversed Chariot would suggest being out of control. In this case, maybe it's you whose thoughts are out of control about this issue. That could be why you got this card. You might be somewhat obsessed about the issue and doing too many readings about it. That can make the cards turn up in such a way that they're quite confusing and contradictory.

Agreed. It also suggets frustration.

headincloud

When the chariot comes up there's too many things pulling on our time and attention and we feel out of control, he may feel he's strayed off his path and is having trouble with forward movement, maybe he sees you as the problem.

Also comes out through a self destructive phase if he's going through one or he's seeing this reflected in you.

starlightsunshine

Ah, that makes so much sense! So you're saying cards are merely reflecting how I feel about this person, rather than how they actually feel? I havent done a reading on this person for a long time but I still got the same card...

starlightsunshine

When the chariot comes up there's too many things pulling on our time and attention and we feel out of control, he may feel he's strayed off his path and is having trouble with forward movement, maybe he sees you as the problem.

Also comes out through a self destructive phase if he's going through one or he's seeing this reflected in you.

I hope that's the case! Haha. Thank you :)