New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

Thanks Iris for the update, it has been very fast

ladybird

That was fast!!! I just got my tracking information from Iris. Thank you, Iris, for helping to make this happen.

eltarot78

WoW very fast

Iris, yours is amazing, thank you very much :love:

To those who receive the 22 transparent:

I suggest for better preservation
handling the cards from the face of the front,
on the back that hosted the ink
and are better the less you touch

or wear gloves

Bluefeet

Final update on shipping - all orders have been shipped. Everyone should received a shipping notice from PayPal with tracking number. If not, please PM me for the shipping information.

Thanks again to Pablo and everyone for another successful group order! :love:

ladybird

TdM II PERFECT!

I received the deck last week and it is so very gorgeous and perfect! I'm new to reading with TdM's and I was looking for ONE to read and study with. I know, how can anyone ever choose one? Reading the different threads and people's different opinions makes the task of picking one seem difficult. MoonGypsy said that this was one of her favorites and she pointed me here immediately! I'm so happy she did! The size, the coloring, the great geometric transparency that was included. The traditional style paper wrapping the deck came in. I wanted to get the CBD after reading all the accolades but the Robledo's cream background and size were the final details that made me choose it over the CBD.

Thank you Pablo, for making this stunning TdMII. I don't have very much experience with Marseilles decks, but I do love all the details of your deck. I think I can say now that this is the only TdM I'll need! :)

eltarot78

Hi ladybird

thank you very much, your words flatter me.
I hope this deck with you for a long time, give you a lot of material to study and you have very good reads.

ladybird

I did an edge treatment using Tim Holtz's Antique Linen Distress Marker. I did one card at a time to make sure that the ink didn't get onto the card's image. The deck feels much older like it's been handled for many years. Since the deck feels like thick paper, I was afraid that the water based marker might damage the paper-y edges but it worked out great!

Attachments

• DSC03409.jpg
    DSC03409.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC03410.jpg
    DSC03410.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 123

Bluefeet

The deck looks even nicer with aged edges. Nice job, ladybird! Thanks for sharing! :heart:

eltarot78

Ladybird thanks for the photos, are seen very beautiful.

agviz

Awesome job Ladybird! Thanks for posting!

Edit: Say, did you also round the corners? Is that a 3mm or 5mm? What brand corner rounder? Looks nice!