Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
I did have a calm and internally spiritual day.. no holiday.. was working most of it.. but I was in a very serene place

sage (hierophant in traditional decks)

Ancient knowledge will guide you and you will have a deeper connection to your surroundings either through meditation or having deeper insight and being aware your higher consciousness..
Sweet.

TPBM is about to have a really fast-paced weekend, with lots of shopping and errands to run !

Eight of wands
Top   #71
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Sweet.

TPBM is about to have a really fast-paced weekend, with lots of shopping and errands to run !

Eight of wands
It's been like this the entire week!


4 of Wands

You will be going out to some event soon and having a really nice time.
Top   #72
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
It's been like this the entire week!





4 of Wands



You will be going out to some event soon and having a really nice time.

Awesome !

Tpbm maybe has watched or will watch an old TV program and experience some major nostalgia, which will then cause you to start looking through old photo albums.

Six of cups
Top   #73
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Awesome !

Tpbm maybe has watched or will watch an old TV program and experience some major nostalgia, which will then cause you to start looking through old photo albums.

Six of cups
I will certainly report back if so!!

TPBM

will hear a shocking news..

Tower
Top   #74
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
I will certainly report back if so!!

TPBM

will hear a shocking news..

Tower

!!!

TPBM is gonna find some money on the sidewalk or something soon. Lucky you !

Four of coins
Top   #75
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
!!!

TPBM is gonna find some money on the sidewalk or something soon. Lucky you !

Four of coins
yay!

Knight of swords: TPBM is going to have a message that they were expecting, an email or text incoming!
Top   #76
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
yay!

Knight of swords: TPBM is going to have a message that they were expecting, an email or text incoming!
ohhhhh.. messages .. specially if not expected from someone special always welcome.. i am not waiting for one... but looking forward to it now

TPBM

Devil- is hot and sexy!! men literally be falling at your feet.. new perfume or scent??!!
Top   #77
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
ohhhhh.. messages .. specially if not expected from someone special always welcome.. i am not waiting for one... but looking forward to it now

TPBM

Devil- is hot and sexy!! men literally be falling at your feet.. new perfume or scent??!!
hahah! cannot complain

10 of wands ...ok TPBM needs to relax and rest. let go and make sure they are carrying only their own burden, not the whole world. Take time of!
Top   #78
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
hahah! cannot complain

10 of wands ...ok TPBM needs to relax and rest. let go and make sure they are carrying only their own burden, not the whole world. Take time of!
Oh Magenta -- I feel oh so good today.. been serene and calm.. need more sleep though.. should be going to bed now to be honest..

TPBM

the end of hard period is almost over.. and can almost see the rainbow through the clouds.. and maybe a little ray of sun.. its getting better

6 of swords
Top   #79
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Oh Magenta -- I feel oh so good today.. been serene and calm.. need more sleep though.. should be going to bed now to be honest..



TPBM



the end of hard period is almost over.. and can almost see the rainbow through the clouds.. and maybe a little ray of sun.. its getting better



6 of swords

Yay !

TPBM should call their mom. She misses you !

The empress
Top   #80


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.