The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

reall

@Tarot Orat thank you for beautiful card desing!^^:))) it's added to dropbox!^^ :)))

and as Flames already noted I'm happy to say we are now officially closed for sign up!^^ lolz :)) and heading toward completion of this wonderful project!^^

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME, EFFORT AND ENTHUSIASM! without IT all THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE!^^ ;)))

@frejasphere looking forward to see completed card! sketch look fantastic!:)))))

blue_fusion

Justice

The final image won't contain the black border.

I wanted to try something closer to abstract art (which I was never good at). The resulting look ended up something like a cross between my Shards of Light Tarot and the Tarot Resom. Strangely enough, my initial intention was to make an Art Deco artwork. I wanted to make a connection between impartiality and the "flawlessness" of Mathematics' nature. Will try to expound more on this on the write-up.

I'll send the big file tomorrow morning. :)

Attachments

• AECLECTIC JUSTICE.jpg
    AECLECTIC JUSTICE.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 110

Laura Borealis

Justice

I wanted to try something closer to abstract art (which I was never good at). The resulting look ended up something like a cross between my Shards of Light Tarot and the Tarot Resom. Strangely enough, my initial intention was to make an Art Deco artwork. I wanted to make a connection between impartiality and the "flawlessness" of Mathematics' nature. Will try to expound more on this on the write-up.

Very cool! I got the Art Deco influence right off. And the mathematical flawlessness/impartiality concept is great.

Padma

Blue_Fusion, I love it! Kind of reminds me of tarot of the Cat People with the symmetry... :thumbsup: great job!

Flames

Wow, blue_fusion! Great concept! Fantastic job! :thumbsup: I'm very interested to read your LWB. :)

Tarot Orat

Wonderfully effective, blue_fusion! It does look very Art Deco to me, and very structural, like it's made out of metal and standing on its own. Very cool!

Padma

Thanks, everyone! I really enjoyed doing these cards.

frejasphere, I can't wait to see the finished 2 of wands! Love all the intricate details. And it is interesting how the 2 and the 3 go together so well. Serendipity!

YES! They are both so gorgeous! I love the airy feel, and there is something a little Viking about it, too. Great job both of you! :thumbsup:

Padma

It really is an amazing deck. Such a kaleidoscope of styles and colors. :thumbsup:

Here is the Seven of Coins, I hope you all like it. :livelong:

Two wealthy women admire a collection of bonsai plants for sale. The bonsai seller kneels by her creations, describing their aesthetic qualities to the prospective buyers. Her ingenuity and effort, and the time she has spent growing these exquisite plants, may be about to pay off.

Meaning: fruitful effort, profit, reward, investment

Image sources:

Japanese print from Library of Congress, in public domain. Artist :Kiyonaga Torii (1752-1815).
Japanese coin drawing, 1878, from Library of Congress, in public domain.
Background based on origami paper.

Love this! :love: so beautiful, Laura!

reall

Justice

oh! this looks interesting!^^ reminds me of something betwen vitrail n metal/gold foil?:)))

frejasphere

Thanks, everyone! I really enjoyed doing these cards.

frejasphere, I can't wait to see the finished 2 of wands! Love all the intricate details. And it is interesting how the 2 and the 3 go together so well. Serendipity!

Thank you Tarot Orat :) I love your ship and can't wait to see it finished - I was thinking the same thing... Seredipity - it's fabulous :)

@Laura - thank you so much - hoping to complete in next day or two :)

@reall - you're too kind :love:

@Flames - thank you and yes, please give yourself an extension :D I have just resurfaced from a marathon workload and need that extra time too ;) Can't wait to see your 7 of Wands :)

@blue_fusion - I really like your take on Justice - to me it feels a bit like Art Deco meets M.C. Escher, where depending on how you look, you can travel into the image seeing different things and patterns - all in perfect balance :)

@Padma - thank you (love the 'little Viking' bit) :) :)

*wave*