Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Flames

Thank you, frejasphere. I've signed you up for the 2 of Wands and like Reall said, we'll extend the deadline again to complete this deck. Not a problem at all! :)

Flames

Laura that's awesome - if you want to do Andromeda Klein, I'll take a different card. I get it at least })

I already signed you up for the card but if Laura decides she wants to do it and you're fine with it, just let me know. In any case, I'll be around. ;)

gregory

I'll check with Laura and get back to you :)

Laura Borealis

Laura that's awesome - if you want to do Andromeda Klein, I'll take a different card. I get it at least })

No, you go ahead - for one thing it hasn't rained here, I wouldn't be able to stage the photo! :D

For those of you who are scratching your heads, saying "Andromeda who?" :confused: gregory and I are talking about the Best Tarot Novel Ever.

"Trismegistus," she said under her breath, invoking the Egyptian god Thoth, lord of language and magic, and, if the theories of Mrs. John King van Rensselaer were to be believed, the god upon whose ancient temple at Hermopolis the book now known as the tarot was based. This oath, an expression of frustration, had nothing to do with the puddle or the boots: muddy boots are nothing but bad-ass. It was rather an offhand, grumpy plea for insight, for clarity. And the answer came almost immediately into view: a discarded half-crushed Styrofoam take-out box floating in a flooded storm drain had two plastic knives lying crossed on top of it.

"Okay, I get it," she muttered. The Two of Swords. She had drawn it from her tarot deck in the girls' bathroom before leaving school that day, and here it was again floating in the gutter. And with a box, to boot. Sometimes the Universe was subtle; other times it hit you over the head like it thought you were stupid.

gregory

No, you go ahead - for one thing it hasn't rained here, I wouldn't be able to stage the photo! :D
OK. SO far I am toying with a bicycle vs a hedgehog, but I have to make biscuits...

For those of you who are scratching your heads, saying "Andromeda who?" :confused: gregory and I are talking about the Best Tarot Novel Ever.
We are indeed. If you haven't read it - do so AT ONCE !

reall

OK. SO far I am toying with a bicycle vs a hedgehog, but I have to make biscuits...

We are indeed. If you haven't read it - do so AT ONCE !

:)) I google it and noticed similarities between this novel and japanese manga Dengeki Daisy?! :)))
but i'm tarot literature enthusiast so i'll had to read it!^^ ;)) facepalm

gregory

Laura and I have been chatting, and I THINK she is doing 2 swords now - her idea is too good to waste. But one of us will :)

Flames

Laura and I have been chatting, and I THINK she is doing 2 swords now - her idea is too good to waste. But one of us will :)

Okay, sounds good, gregory. :)

Flames

Thank you ALL for your continued support!

I want to bump up the thread so people can see how close we are to completing this deck! So so close...Be sure to check out the first post of this thread!!