Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Flames

RE: Post #28

Hello Everyone,

I posted a week ago (see Post #28) to find out about the status of your cards. We have yet to hear from many of you. Please, when you get a moment, let myself or reall (our new tech person) :) know whether you're still committed to the card you signed up for. That would be most helpful. Should you respond, please do so on the Progress Thread, here -
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224918

To those of you who have responded, we thank you very much!! And, a special thanks to ALL for your participation!! :)

***Kindly note, a card is considered completed when certain requirements are met. Please have a look here for details. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ti6st9wo8tajoy9/00 ARTIST WANTED!.PNG?dl=0

Again, much thanks!!

Flames & The 5th AT Deck Team

Elven

I'll take the Knight of Wands - is that OK?
This will be my second card.

reall

ok!^^ you are signed up!^^ :)))

Gulliver

My card is already completed? *sniff* Wanted to do it this weekend. Til the last day of February I had to complete my work. And now for the first time since months a bit free. What a joke.

reall

:)) sorry, this was probably some misunderstanding? good news there is more free cards!^^
so if you have some free time,,, and good will!^^ I'll sign you up!^^ lolz :)))

agviz

I'd like to sign up for the Sun. I might need to work close to the deadline being that it's not that far off - but I will deliver the card by then. Let me know if that's okay.

gregory

OK - I will take Ace Swords.

wooden-eye

Ruby- page of cups and wooden-eye- Strength
We have finished painting. Ruby worked a bit too big so I have to go to printshop to have scanned. Neither of us have done the LWB entries, hopefully they will be done this Sunday.
:grin::grin:

Flames

I'd like to sign up for the Sun. I might need to work close to the deadline being that it's not that far off - but I will deliver the card by then. Let me know if that's okay.

Hello agviz,
It's absolutely OKAY! :thumbsup: I've signed you up. Thank you! :)