The Vitruvian Square by Scott Grossberg

cardlady22

The best part of this is that it's designed for us to add on whatever we find/want!
I took a screenshot and will have it printed on a full sheet laser printer label; then cut to fit in the book.

cardlady22

Has anyone played with the Nine Realms from the Norse pantheon/runes? I'm not sure if I'm pleased with this, especially when I look at the Bagua diagram too.

1 ajs Asgard
2 bkt Niflheim
3 clu Alfheim

4 dmv Vanaheim
5 enw Midgard
6 fox Jotunheim

7 gpy Svartalfheim
8 hqz Muspelheim
9 ir Helheim

Perhaps the outer columns/pillars should be exchanged? 1-4-7 for 3-6-9

SGrossberg

Cardlady -

Great associations and thanks for sharing. If you'd like to write this up in further detail, I'd be honored to include your discoveries in a guest post on my blog. If not, I will continue to monitor the fascinating posts you make here.

Have a magical day. - Scott

cardlady22

I'd like some input from someone who is involved in the actual practice before I get too attached to these assignments. If you know someone, or if another reader steps forward, please don't think this is "my" concept.

Toxicmage

I have your MindCast and it's great!

Just ordered your VS from Barnes & Noble and can't wait to read it..

All the best,

Rick K

SGrossberg

Rick - Thanks so much. I know you will enjoy the book. Let me know if you have any questions. - Scott

Toxicmage

Your right, I did like the book. Your system will currently enhance the way I do readings. There is a lot of information packed in the book. For me, I need to digest the info little-by-little.

Enrique Enriquez's interpreting of the letters of the alphabet blew me away! So, I am going to start with the alphabet and the numbers 1-9. Once I feel comfortable, then I'll take the next step which will be the planes and the rpg dice etc.

All of these divination systems blend into one system, so this isn't your typical tarot book.

At the end of the book, you provide a worksheet & a tick sheet so you can give the querent after the reading. There is something here for the beginning reader and the advanced reader.

I'll be busy for a while going thru your book.

Rick