Does anyone own the Joie de vivre tarot by Paulina Cassidy?

Theworld98

I'm thinking about ordering the deck and I wanted to see what everyone else's opinions are. I guess I am afraid that it won't deliver the same accurate answers that the standard RWS and Other decks following the RWS system. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts! Thanks in advance!

-Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

karen0205

I love the Joie de Vivre deck. I haven't noticed any deck that is less accurate than
any other. This is just my opinion but I think it's You that is providing the reading, not the deck so if you want to
try another deck go ahead. Your intuition, etc. is what is providing you the information,
not the 78 pieces of
paper in your hand. I think you might find some decks that you relate to more because
you like the artwork, etc.
but I feel that the reading comes from you.

The Joie de Vivre is a nice size deck too, fully illustrated and follows the RWS deck so you
shouldn't have any trouble using it.

Have you seen all the cards yet?

Theworld98

I love the Joie de Vivre deck. I haven't noticed any deck that is less accurate than
any other. This is just my opinion but I think it's You that is providing the reading, not the deck so if you want to
try another deck go ahead. Your intuition, etc. is what is providing you the information,
not the 78 pieces of
paper in your hand. I think you might find some decks that you relate to more because
you like the artwork, etc.
but I feel that the reading comes from you.

The Joie de Vivre is a nice size deck too, fully illustrated and follows the RWS deck so you
shouldn't have any trouble using it.

Have you seen all the cards yet?
I do agree that it is us that receives messages and delivers them. I was just curious on how my intuition would interact I suppose, with the deck. Some decks I've noticed do not really get my higher self going so i find it harder to intuit information. I watch owlmoon513's videos on youtube and I absolutely love her and I just came across her review she did on this deck and it definitely cleared up a lot for me. Thank you for the response though!

theboomz

I recently got this deck, and I love love love it.

If you like the way it looks, it will like you. I get very on point readings from it.
I know that it's all us, but some decks I read easier than others, this one is no problem for me.

Maan

I just got this deck in the mail three days ago so i have not used it since i like to look though all the cards and read the authors notes.
I must say so far i'm impressed with the LWB. And i really like how the caracters on the cards have names and stories.

I read very well with decks in wich the caracters have background stories and names. Like in the phantasmagoric theater tarot.But not when known caracters have been placed on the cards like in some fairytale tarots and such. Mostly they feel forced to me.
So i suspect i will be able to read with this little deck very well once i get familiair with it.

karen0205

I do agree that it is us that receives messages and delivers them. I was just curious on how my intuition would interact I suppose, with the deck. Some decks I've noticed do not really get my higher self going so i find it harder to intuit information. I watch owlmoon513's videos on youtube and I absolutely love her and I just came across her review she did on this deck and it definitely cleared up a lot for me. Thank you for the response though!
I think the more you work with a deck, the better it will work for you. I think, hahahaha
I am sure there are exceptions but my personal experience is that the more I work
with it the better it is.